Dominik Mysterio-Talk To Me

Pairing: Dominik Mysterio x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst/Fluff!

Word Count: 1,926

Request/Summary:

A/N: This was requested by alecbohmlover  Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The Judgement Day sat in the shared hotel room, Finn and Damian playing Smackdown Here Comes The Pain, and Dominik laying on your thighs, with you scratching at his scalp.

The door opened to reveal Rhea with a smile on her face. "Guys, I just got good news, you're gonna wanna sit up for this." The boys paused the game while giving their attention to Rhea.

"Triple H called and told me they want us to go to this event to represent WWE!" Finn and Damian began celebrating, giving each other a fist bump. Dominik had a smile on his face, high fiving Finn while you sat there lost for words.

An event? To represent WWE? That seems like a lot. Something way out of your league. "Uh guys, I don't want to be a party pooper, but I don't think I can go." All attention cuts to you at your words. "What why?" Dominik asked, sitting up and turning to look at you.

"Because, it's way out of my league. I've never done anything that special. I don't usually do public stuff like that." You shrugged your shoulders, picking at the small hangnail on your finger.

You could hear the whine coming from the 3 members, saying how you should come because 'there's no Judgement Day without Y/n.' Dominik grabbed your hands, making you look at him.

"Hey it's okay. You don't have to go if you don't want to, but will you? Will you come for the fans? For the Judgement Day? Will you come for me?" Dominik gave you a pleading look, squeezing your hands.

You looked back at Rhea, Finn, and Damian who stared at you, hoping you'll say yes. "Oh alright, I guess I will." Everyone celebrated once more, cheering at your choice. Dominik pulled you in for a hug. "Thank you, thank you baby! I promise I won't let you get embarrassed." You chuckled, kissing his cheek.

-

It was a week later and the event was here.

Everyone was getting ready, Finn fixing his suit, Damian braiding his hair, and Rhea messing with her black dress.

You were standing at the mirror fixing your mascara when Dominik came behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You jumped, smearing the mascara under your eye.

"Dom!" You scolded him, grabbing a makeup wipe remover. "Sorry love, you just look so pretty tonight, I'm really glad you agreed to this." You stayed silent, putting away the mascara after finishing.

Dominik watched your face as your expression dropped at the mention of the event. "Are you sure you wanna go? We can stay here and watch that new Nun 2 movie." You shook your head. "No, I'm gonna go." Dominik nodded his head, letting you leave the room.