Rhea Ripley-Test

Pairing: Rhea Ripley x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 764

Summary: You want to buy Rhea's lipstick brand, but the price doesn't make you want to, and you also don't know if what they advertise is true until you and Rhea test it out.

A/N: Just a small little drabble. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

While being in the Judgement Day, you've taken notice of Rhea's appearance.

Yeah, she's pretty without makeup, but you really like when she's wearing it because she likes to put on her black lipstick.

It's what completes her look.

What amazes you is how on-tack it stays on. There's been multiple times where she's drunk a drink, or has had water spilled on her face and her lipstick hasn't even smeared.

You need to know where she got it from.

-

You two were sitting at her house in her living room, watching movies when the thought came to mind.

"Rhea?" You called out.

Rhea turned her head to the side with a questioning look. "Yeah?" You asked, "What lipstick do you use? I notice that it never smudges or smears and I need something like that, but a different color."

At those words, Rhea couldn't help, but feel a rush of proudness rise in her body. YOU wanted a recommendation from HER. She couldn't be more proud.

"Yeah, I use the Sephora brand liquid lipstick." You cheerfully clapped your hands together. "Alright, thanks! I'm gonna go get one in a different color tomorrow since I'm off." You said, picking up a piece of popcorn, and continuing to watch the movie.

Unbeknownst to you, Rhea was cheesing over there on the other side of the couch. She might even match with you someday.

-

The next day came around and you decided to go out to Sephora. You walked around, looking for the special lipstick and when you found it, you smiled.

"Ah, here it is!"

But when you looked down at the price, the smile was wiped off quickly.

"$50?!" You yelled just so you could hear.

That was a ridiculously high price for the lipstick. "It's good, but $50 ain't worth it." Sadly, you put it back and walked out. You got in your car and pulled out your phone, going to Rhea's contact.

Y/n: Didn't get the lipstick, but thanks for the recommendation. <3

You drove off home, to do something productive.

-

You were in the middle of doing your laundry when a knock at the door caught your attention. "Coming!" You called out to whoever was at the other side of the door.

You looked out the peephole and saw Mami herself. You quickly opened the door, a smile on your face. "Hey, I was just doing laundry."

You let Rhea in, trying to walk back to the basket of clothes, but Rhea grabbed your arm. "Come to the couch with me." You quickly followed after her, sitting down on the chair.

"So what's up? Why're you here?" You asked her, your hands rubbing up and down your legs. "Y'know that lipstick we were talking about the other day? I got it for you, and we'll try it out right now."

You let out a gasp as you saw her pull a lighter color shade of the same lipstick she owned. "Oh my- Rhea! You didn't have to!" You said, practically jumping on her body and engulfing her in a hug.

She let out a small huff, hugging you back for a moment before pulling away. She began putting the lipstick on her lips which left you confused, but then you realized what she said earlier.

'I got it for you and we'll try it out.' What does she mean by that? You opened your mouth to ask her. "Rhea, what did you mean by try it-" Your sentence was cut off when Rhea leaned forward and kissed you deeply.

At first you were frozen, not knowing what to do, but when her hand came to the small part of your back to pull you closer to her, you kissed back. It was soon full of tongue and small moans coming from you both.

Before it could turn too intense, Rhea pulled back, biting your bottom lip, getting a whimper from you.

She sat back, looking at you with a smile, the lipstick still in place in her lips. You were so caught in a trance until her voice broke you out of it.

"Was that good?"

Your eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "H-huh?" You breathed out, earning a small chuckle from Rhea. "Was that good enough to show you that the lipstick is smudge and waterproof?"

Oh.

You totally forgot all about that.

"Yeah, but I think we need to test it out again." Rhea chuckled again, shaking her head in shame as you leaned forward, whispering. "Just to make sure it's as waterproof as the bottle says it is. Y'know?"