Austin Theory-A Deal'a A Deal

Pairing: Austin Theory x Fem!Mysterio!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Blowjob, Cursing, Degradation, Face Fucking, Handjob, Oral, (Both Receiving), Praise, Spitting, Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,937

Summary: When your Dad has a match for a title, you desperately want him to win, so you go to the champ and try to make a deal for the belt.

A/N: I've gotten some requests for Austin Theory so I'm finally writing for him. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You were at your Dad's team meeting with the LWO.

He was currently in a lecture about how to beat the Judgement Day after their attack. You love your Dad, but you can't help, but feel like he's fallen apart ever since he joined LWO. Especially after Dominik left him for Rhea, that's when it really went downhill.

He's been losing matches, not getting a lot of TV time, and fans have begun commenting on it, asking 'Why hasn't Rey been on TV the whole week?'

So when Triple H said he had an idea to boost Rey's career, you made him take it instantly, just for it to come out as a Main Event match. Everyone was excited, but you could only wonder who it was he was facing.

A text dinged on Rey's phone, a smile lighting up on his face. "Alright guys I got some good news. Triple H just confirmed that I'll have a match against Austin Theory for his US title this week on Smackdown!"

Everyone cheered, congratulating Rey on his big match, but you sat there with a scowl on your face.

He's fighting Austin Theory? The most ignorant, cocky man you've ever met. You looked at your Dad and team as they celebrated. He looked so happy and proud that he was finally gonna get a title shot after so long.

Through the happy moment a frown came to your face as you thought of Triple H. Although he's worked with Rey before, he's most likely gonna make Austin win, wanting to 'put the younger talent up.'

You stood up, grabbing your phone. As you were about to walk out, Rey stopped you. "Mija, where are you going? Don't you wanna celebrate?" You put on a sad smile. "Sorry Dad, Michin needs my help. Girl problems. I'll be there at your match though!" You went down the halls to search for Austin.

You stopped by people, asking if they saw him and the best answer was 'check his locker room.' So you stood in front of the door, knocking on it.

You could hear footsteps come to the room and the door opened, revealing Austin with just a white towel hanging low in his waist. "Who's knocking at my door when- Oh, Y/n." You scoffed at his change of tone.

Austin's known for flirting with you, but of course you rejected him. "Look, we need to talk, so move aside." You pushed him aside, inviting yourself in.

Austin smirked, closing and locking the door. "Dang, if you wanted me alone so bad, you should've just asked for my hotel room number." You gave him a glare, sitting down on the couch. "So what can I do for ya, pretty lady?"

You sat up, looking at him seriously. "I'm sure you know about the match between you and my Dad tomorrow and I just wanted to see if we could make a deal." Austin perked up at your words. "A deal? What kind of deal?" Austin asked.

You took a deep breath, not ready to speak. "I want to give you head, so my Dad can win the title." Austin's eyes grew wide, an evil smirk coming to his face. "My god, Y/n! I didn't know you had such a filthy mouth!"

You pinched his thigh, him hissing in pain. "Hey!" You ignored his whine. "I'm serious Austin. I want my Dad to win this title and I'll do whatever it takes to see him happy." Austin raised his eyebrows, nodding his head in acceptance.