Solo Sikoa-Whipped

Pairing: Solo Sikoa x Fem!Bloodline!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,391

Summary: Ever since you joined the team the boys notice how whipped you got Solo and tease him for it.

A/N: I'm kinda lost on ideas, so if you could send a request, I might do it! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

It's been 3 months since you joined the Bloodline after impressing the leader Roman, and you're so glad you did because you have an amazing friendship with each and every member.

You and Jimmy are the clowns of the team. Always making jokes about people, not caring what they think.

You and Jey are kinda chill. Y'all talk to each other, but you're not that close.

And then there's Solo.

Solo's gotta be your favorite out of everyone. You don't know what it is about him, but you're so drawn to him. He barely even talks and he's got you like this.

You're always hanging out with him and making sure he feels included even when not talking, and that's probably what makes him feel so special to you.

-

Right now, you, Jimmy, and Jey walked backstage as Jey patted your arms and neck with a towel. You just won your match against Zelina Vega, which was very easy.

"That match was a banger, Uce." You smiled at Jimmy's praise. "I know. I'm so tired of getting jobbers. Where's the real competition at?" You complained, walking through the locker room door.

Roman was sitting on his throne with Solo and Paul standing behind him. You instantly made a b-line for Solo, hugging on his arm. "Did you see my match? I won!" Solo chuckled, nodding his head. "Yeah." He shortly answered.

You squealed, jumping up and down. "I looked good didn't I?" The boys watched as you gave Solo all your attention. "Speaking of looking good, is this new gear? You look real good in black and white." The clearing of a throat cut your sweet conversation short.

You turned around and saw Roman staring at you. "What?" You didn't mean for your sassy tone to come out. Roman cocked an eyebrow up. "So you're not gonna talk to us?"

You 'thought' about it for a minute, before answering. "Uh, no? Come on Solo, let's go to the catering before your match!" You dragged Solo out the locker room, leaving a shocked Roman and Uso's.

"Damn Uce, she told you." Jimmy joked, but shut up when Roman gave him a death glare.

The boys sat back, waiting for Solo's match to come on.

-

About 20 minutes later, Solo's match came on. You accompanied him to the ring as he was set to fight Santos Escobar with Zelina in his corner.

As Santos made his entrance you sat on the top turnbuckle with Solo standing between your legs, and back facing you. You massaged his shoulders, helping him calm down before the match.

As Santos got in the ring Solo helped you through the ropes, opening them for you. At the locker room the Uso's and Roman were making jokes about Solo, seeing how he was quick to do everything for you.

His match was going well, but Zelina must've thought she was gonna do something when she hopped on the apron. You were quick to run around the ring and swipe her feet off. She groaned in pain as her face hit the hard apron.

With the small distraction Solo hit Santos with a Samoan Spike before getting the pin. Fans booed and cheered as the 3 count hit. You jumped up and down, clapping loud. "My baby won!" You slid into the ring, pushing the referee and taking her place.

You raised his hand high, yelling at the fans who were booing. "Shut up, you're just mad he's better!" Solo bit back a smile, not wanting to break character.

After a little bit of celebrating you both made your way backstage and to the locker room. "Solo won! He beat Santos's ass!" Solo finally broke character, laughing at your words. "Yeah, Solo's the man!" Jimmy said, patting Solo's chest.

Roman stood up from his throne, silencing everyone. "We're not done. We got a promo tonight." Everyone looked confused at his words. "We do?" Jey asked, earning a nod from Roman.

"Yeah, Judgement Day wanna call us out on Twitter, so let's go put them in their place. Everyone, go wash up and change." Everyone parted ways going to the showers.

After everyone showered and met up at the gorilla, the Bloodline music played, Roman taking lead and then everyone else.

Many fans held their ones up, supporting the team. You were with Solo the whole time despite the fact you were supposed to be on the side with Jey.

Roman talked in the microphone about how y'all were the best team that happens to WWE, but it wasn't long before the Judgment Day's theme hit.

Fans stood up, excited for what's next between the two teams.

They entered the ring, everyone staring down at each other. Rhea winked at you, then grabbed a mic. "Oh Roman, please shut up. You're just talking and talking about shit that nobody cares about." Fans began to cheer as Rhea spoke.

Dominik laughed, getting the mic from Rhea. "Yeah and when-" As soon as Dominik began to speak fans booed. The whole Bloodline started laughing. You grabbed the mic from Roman.

"Oh, Dommy Dom, can you talk or are the fans louder than your voice?" You teased. "Or does Mami need to do all the talking for you?" All attention turned to Rhea as you challenged her.

Rhea laughed when you came after her. "Are you talking to me Y/n or do you need permission from Roman?" 'Ooos' echoed around the arena as your tongue poked through your cheek.

"Rhea, I might need permission on what I do with the team, but I don't need permission from Roman to beat your ass. So if I was you, I would take you, your team, and Dommy boy out of this arena and go back to where you came from." Fans watched in anticipation as you and Rhea exchanged words.

Rhea was about to say something, but JD snatched the mic away. "Oi, who do you think you're talking to like that? Don't ever talk to Mami like that again."

You stepped back as JD got closer and closer to your face. "Solo!" You called. Solo was at your side in an instant, standing in front of you, and staring JD down. JD gulped seeing how serious Solo looked.

"Oh, what's wrong Jordon? Can't handle my man? You might have Mami, but she's NOTHING compared to Solo."

It was all still in the ring, everyone looking at each other before all hell broke loose. Hits were being thrown. Roman was after Finn, Jimmy was on Priest, Jey with Dominik, and Solo after JD.

You fought Rhea for a little bit, but she quickly retreated, grabbing Dominik on her way out. The team stalked up the ramp, holding their body in pain.

"Bye, bye!" You waved, laughing as they cursed at you, but you couldn't hear due to the loud fans. You went to Solo almost jumping on his body, hugging him. "You were so hot fighting JD." You kissed his cheek, a blush spreading across his face.

Fans took pictures of the blushing Solo, surprised to see him break character. You all went backstage to get your bags.

After all that fighting Jimmy grew thirsty and seeing Solo with a water bottle made him ask. "Yo Uce, let me get some water." Solo gave Jimmy the dirtiest glare. "Damn man, calm down I wanted some water, but nevermind." Jimmy said, holding his hands up in surrender.

You came through the door with your bags in hand, panting. "Oh my god, I need some water, I'm so thirsty!" Before you went to Solo, Jimmy warned you. "Don't go to Solo. He's not gonna give you any wat-" Jimmy stopped talking as he watched Solo hand you the bottle of water.

He looked betrayed as you drank the cold water. "Are you serious bro, I wanted some!" The locker room was full of laughter as you gave Solo his water back.

"Don't be mad, Uce. Y/n's got Solo so whipped, it's crazy." Jey said and to everyone's surprise Solo didn't argue back.

You winked at the team with a smile. "I would be to if I was dating someone like me. Come on baby, let's go to the hotel!" Solo got up quickly, taking all 3 of your medium sized bags and going to the car.