Shayna Baszler- Hands Off My Wife

Pairing: Shayna Baszler x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,536

Request/Summary: ↓

A/N: This was requested by karlaCerulli Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You woke up to the feeling of an arm draped across your body. You turned your head only to see your wife Shayna.

You smiled at how peaceful she looked asleep. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." You jumped at the sound of her raspy voice. She chuckled, running her fingers through your hair. "We gotta hit the gym today."

You groaned, tucking your face in her neck. "Oh no, you're not going back to sleep, come on." Shayna got out of bed, waiting for you. "Come on, babe." You shook your head, pulling the blanket over your face.

Shayna let out a breath before walking over and throwing the blanket off you, picking you up, over her shoulder and to the closet.

"Put me down!" Shayna complied with a smile. "Put gym clothes on and meet me downstairs." Shayna grabbed sorts and sports bra before heading downstairs. You picked out leggings and a sports bra and changed before going downstairs.

Shayna was standing at the door with two cups of smoothies and a mini gym bag. "You ready?" You shrugged your shoulders. "Well I don't have a choice, do I?" Shayna laughed at how annoyed you sounded. "You'll be alright. The faster we get done, the more time we have for breakfast." You both hopped in the car and drove to the gym.

When you walked in you saw many of your fellow coworkers working out. Tonight was Money In The Bank night, so you already know it's gonna be hectic. "Imma go strength." You informed Shayna, taking a mat. "Okay, I'm at the punching bag." She kissed your cheek and left off with her gloves.

You set the mat down and began stretching in yoga poses such as Triangle pose, Mountain pose, and Low Lunge, but when you got to the famous Downward Dog pose, you could feel eyes on you. The sound of a cat call made your head snap back.

"Woah, your ass looks so big in those leggings." Your face scrunched in disgust at Sonya Deville's comment. "Deville leave me alone and go back to what you were doing."

You and Sonya have an 'interesting' history. You used to date her back in the NXT days, and even were childhood friends, but when she cheated on you and betrayed you, you knew there was no more friendship, but you didn't let history stop you from doing your job.

"Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't help, but see how good you looked. I had to come over!" You nodded your head, biting your lip. "Yep, now you can go." You continued posing, breathing in and out. Sonya had her hands on her hips, waiting for attention, but it never came.