Solo Sikoa-Just One Smile

Pairing: Solo Sikoa x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,401

Summary: You've never seen Solo smile before, so with a little help from a friend, you make it your mission.

A/N: I'm sorry, but I'll never stop writing for the whole Bloodline, including Sami. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You sat in the catering with the Bloodline, listening to the story Sami was telling. "Yeah, so I get on the dance floor and I'm doing my little dance." Sami began doing an awful, but funny dance in his seat, causing everyone to laugh.

The table was full of laughter, but when you looked at Solo, he was sitting there like a rock. "Solo, why aren't you laughing?" You called out, everyone's attention turning to Solo. "It wasn't funny." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

You squint your eyes at him in deep thinking. "Y'know, now that I think about it, I've never seen you smile, or heard you laugh." Sami thought about it as well. "Actually me too. Solo, why don't you smile for us?" Solo shook his head in disagreement.

"Oh come on, at least a laugh!" You pleaded, but he didn't budge. "Good luck trying to get something out of him. It took me long enough to get him to agree with me." Paul said, grabbing Roman's titles and walking away.

You huffed in your seat, crossing your arms over your chest. "I'm gonna see those pearly white teeth and your mouth curving upwards even if it's the last thing I see." The twins and Sami laughed at your determination, but Solo sat there with his classic expression.

-

The first day you went for a classic joke. Nothing can go wrong with a joke, right?

You walked in the locker room, sitting next to Solo. "Hey, Y/n." The team greeted you. "Hey boys." You greeted back. Y'all talked about what would happen tonight during the promo, when something reminds you.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Everyone looked at you from your sudden outburst. "Why did the old man fall into the well?" You waited a couple of seconds, but no one answered. "Because he couldn't see well!" Sami busted out laughing, causing Jey and Jimmy to start laughing.

Roman soon followed after, laughing at the reaction your stupid joke got out of the boys. When you looked at Solo, he was still stoned, looking at everyone like they were crazy. "Oh man, come on Solo. You can't tell me that wasn't funny." Sami said, wiping a tear from his eyes.

Solo looked at him dead in the eyes and shook his head. With a groan, you left, going to go talk to some girls.

-

On the second day you planned something a little better than the first day and that was a prank.

The prank consisted of getting a coffee, but instead of putting sugar you put salt and give it to someone."Hey guys, do y'all want coffee?" The boys said 'yes', taking money out, and handing it to you.

"Yeah, let me get some with just sugar." You nodded your head at Jey's request. You went to the catering and fixed the cups like normal until you got to Jey's. You grabbed the salt packet and poured it all in his coffee.

With a little mix from a spoon, you closed the lid and walked back to the locker room. "Here you go." You passed out the cups, and watched Jey carefully. "Mmm, this is good." Jimmy's compliment. Jey finally brought the cup to his mouth and with one sip, he instantly spit it out.

You began laughing at his reaction, making everyone look at you. "Ew, why the hell is it salty!" Jimmy started laughing, remembering a time Jey did that to him. Jey gave you a death glare with you and Sami shared a laugh.