Seth Rollins-Mistake -P1-

Pairing: Seth Rollins x Fem!Reader

Warning: Angst, Augments, Break-Up, Crying, Cursing, Seth being an asshole

Word Count: 2,861

Summary: Seth's starts hanging out with his ex girlfriend more often and it cause an argument which leads to worse.

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You didn't know what was with you today, but you weren't feeling it. Usually you would be happy, bubbly, and just energetic, but after what you've seen earlier, it ruined your mood.

You were planning a mini gift basket for you boyfriend Seth Rollins, that included his favorite snacks, drinks, video games, and other things, so when you drove to the arena to see him you thought he would be talking to Roman or Dean, but instead he was talking to a girl.

It wasn't just any girl, it was his ex-girlfriend, Becky Lynch. You weren't one of those possessive girls that controlled who he can talk to or what friends he can have, but just them being so close ticked something off inside of you.

Personally, you didn't have a problem with Becky, but it's just she was laughing and touching all over his muscle and he didn't do anything about it. He didn't try to stop her, in fact he leaned in closer and whispered something in her ear making them both bust out laughing.

You was quick to storm off to The Shields' locker room, upset. Busting open the door, Roman and Dean looked up surprised. You wasn't set to have a match tonight, but due to Nikki Cross being sick, you had to take her place. "Y/n? What are you doing here? I thought you didn't have a match tonight." Dean asked, getting up to see what the basket was.

He took it out your hand and looked through it. "Ooo, snacks for me?" You went to your duffel bag, and picked out your gear. "No, it was for Seth, but he's busy with someone." You didn't want anyone to know that you are jealous because you were not in the mood for teasing from the boys'.

Roman looked confused. "Who?" You huffed, making your way towards the bathroom. "Just a little friend." You let out a scoff before walking into the bathroom to change. Roman looked over at Dean and hit his shoulder to stop him from reaching in the basket. "What do you think is wrong with her?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, don't ask me. All I know is that I'm about to take Seths brownies." Roman laughed, shaking his head before looking up at you. "You want us to walk you out?" You shook your head and grabbed your phone.

Deciding to scroll on twitter, to wait for them to call you, you saw a new topic trending. Clicking in it, it was a short video of Seth and Becky backstage answer questions. The video must've been taken by a WWE staff, doing it for a TikTok or YouTube Short.

The Staff member asked them, "Fans have one question for the both of you. Do you guys think you'll ever get back together?" Your eye's furrowed in anger as to why fans they would even want them back together.

"Uh- I'm happily taken with my girlfriend, but if we weren't together then yeah, I would love to give it another chance." Seth looked at Becky like they used to, when they dated, before laughing.

Although Becky was laughing too, it still hurt that he would even say that. You didn't even feel your hand clicking the comment button. Comments caught you eyes as you read them all, you felt sadness come to you.

BrollinsLover🖤: They were so much better when together.

🔥BurnItDown🔥: Why did Seth even break up with Becky? They could be top dogs in the company right now, but he went for Y/n?