Damian Priest-Kissing In The Bathroom

Pairing: Damian Priest x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 950

Request/Summary:

A/N: This was requested by someone on Tumblr

A/N: This was requested by someone on Tumblr. I know it's short, but Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

It was Payback night and your boys were out fighting for the tag titles. After all the arguments they've been through, Rhea convinced them to go out and work as a team.

You watched Damian closely, watching every step he took and each move he performed. Rhea noticed you watching the screen with so much focus, a chuckle coming from her lips.

"Damn Y/n, blink so your eyes won't water up. You won't miss anything, I promise." You finally blinked, turning your head to her. "What?" She shook her head, not going further, but Dominik answered. "You're staring at the TV very hard."

You shrugged your shoulders, turning your attention back. "Yeah, I want the boys to win. I can't wait to hold a title." Dominik smirked, correcting you. "You mean Damian's title."

You were confused at his words, but your face scrunched up at the nasty slam Damian took. His legs were swiped off the apron, his face slamming into the mat. "Ow, I know that's gotta hurt." You murmured, as he held his nose for the rest of the match.

You then winced when Kevin and Sami began a beating barrage with kendo sticks, the wood breaking off and cutting his arms. For a moment everyone was scared they weren't gonna win until they did.

The 3 count had you, Rhea, and Dominik on your feet. You all jumped up and down yelling, but it only grew louder when Finn and Damian came back. Dominik hugged Finn, Rhea waiting for her turn.

You and Damian looked at each other, a smile being thrown. "Y/n what are you doing? Hug him!" Rhea called out, pushing you into Damian, him quickly grabbing a hold of you.

His arms wrapped around you, hugged you tightly. "Congrats on your big win!" You pulled back, looking at Damian. A frown came to your face as you saw his nose, dripping a little blood. You then looked down at his arms seeing it littered with cuts and blood as well.

His gaze followed yours, seeing you looking at his arm. "Oh." You grabbed his arm, twisting it to see the cuts. "You need to get these patched up." You dragged him against his will to the bathroom, grabbing the first aid kit from under the sink.

You grabbed some rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs. You were about to start with his nose, but then you realized he was really tall. "Okay, imma need you to bend down or something." As you said that, you let out a squeal as Damian picked you up and placed you on the sink counter.

"Better?" You could only nod your head, not trusting your voice. "Hold your head up." You began cleaning up his nose, sneakily stealing glances at his body.

You finished cleaning his nose, moving on to his arm. You grabbed the rubbing alcohol and put some on the cotton swab before rubbing his cuts.

He would let out little hiss in between, with you mumbling a small 'sorry'. He studied your concentrated face, your tongue poking out from the side.

Adorable, he thought.

You leaned over and grabbed some bandaids, gently patching him up. "And done!" You clapped with a smile. Damian looked down at his body, smiling at the bandaids. "Hello Kitty?" You giggled. "Yeah it makes you look cute." It all went silent as those words came out.

You realized what you said, attempting to make up an excuse. "Oh, wait, I- I didn't mean it like that." Damian's head tilted to the side slightly in question. "You didn't? You don't think I'm cute?"

Your eyes widened at his teasing tone as you quickly denied. "No! I think you're hot- I mean, you're pretty- no handsome." Damian's deep voice chuckled at your mini ramble. "Calm down, I was just messing with you."

You let out an awkward laugh. "Well in my opinion, I don't think you need a bandaid to look cute." A big smile came to his face at your confession. "You're beautiful with and without a bandaid."

What was all this talk about a bandaid?

How did it even come to this?

You avoided his eyes, holding your head down. He gently put a finger under your chin, forcing you to look up at him. "Don't hide from me. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." You both stared at each other, slowly leaning in before your lips connected.

Damian instantly wrapped arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him while you wrapped around his neck, wanting more of him.

You tasted so sweet to him.

He's finally got a taste of you and he doesn't think he'll ever let you go. After all these years, going all the way back to NXT, you're finally getting the kiss you deserve.

You both were so into each other that you didn't hear the locker room door open, or the chatter of Finn Dom, and Rhea. "Guys, Rhea won her title back-" You both quickly pulled away from each other, acting like you both weren't sucking faces.

A tint of pink was on Damian's cheeks at the fact you both got caught. The other 3 team members smirked. "It's about time they kissed!" Rhea yelled out.

"We'll leave ya guys alone. Give y'all some privacy just in case y'all wanna get a little freaky."Finn said, raising his eyebrows up and down in a teasing manner.

The door closed, leaving a flushed you and Damian. "Oh my god, I hate the team." You laughed at his words. "Well now that we're alone, we can continue kissing in the bathroom." You shook your head in shame, pulling him in for another kiss.