Bloodline Members When Pregnant Wife Has Midnight Cravings

Characters: Roman Reigns, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Solo Sikoa. x Fem!Reader.

Word Count: 2,497

A/N: When I thought about this I instantly knew I wanted to write it for the Bloodline. And I'm never gonna stop writing for this type of Bloodline. Freak whatever it is now. Anyways, Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Roman Reigns:

You woke up to nothing, but silence and darkness

You let out a little groan, turning your head to the side to your nightstand to see it was 2:10 AM. All of a sudden through the silence your stomach growled.

Your face twisted up, your 6 month baby kicking, begging for food. You turned your head to the side again and saw Roman peacefully sleeping with his hand on your stomach.

You desperately wanted something to eat to help you and your baby before going back to sleep, but Roman was sleeping and you don't wanna wake him up.

After he main evented WrestleMania and lost his title after 1,300 days, you wanted nothing more, but for him to sleep after all the hard work he has done.

You looked around the room. The TV was on Netflix asking 'Are You Still Watching?' maybe if you turned on a random show he wouldn't hear you leaving the room. You searched for the remote and found it underneath the blanket before turning on something random.

You carefully slid his arm off your bump and slowly made your way up and out of bed. Little breathes and grunts were heard in the room as you pushed yourself up and when you did, you cheered, before hopping up.

Your feet hit the wood floor and pattered all the way downstairs and to the kitchen. You were very careful going down the steps, holding onto the railing for dear life.

You shouldn't even be going there with no help anyways, but what Roman doesn't know won't hurt him. He's been super overprotective when it comes to you and the baby, practically doing everything for you, so you won't have to lift a toe.

You made it to the kitchen, walking around and opening up cabinets to see what snack would reel you in and a cabinet later, Cool Ranch Doritos caught your eyes. You grabbed them, slowly opening the bag so you wouldn't make much noise.

You didn't really turn up the volume on the TV that loud, so it was all to you to be stealthy.

Once you got them open you did a little celebration dance. You took a chip out and took a bite. You let out a moan as the seasoning hit your tongue. This is just what you needed at 2:20 in the morning

You picked up another chip and as soon as you were about to put it in your mouth, the clearing of a throat caught you. You jumped, dropping the chip and whipping around only to see your husband.