LA Knight-A Sexy Date Night In

Pairing: LA Knight x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Breeding Kink, Choking, Hair Pulling, Oral, (Reader Receiving), Pet Names, (Babe, Baby, & Good Girl), Praise, Scratching, Soft Sex, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,499

Request/Summary: Date night-in with LA Knight/Eli Drake? He has a fancy date night planned with the reader but due to stormy weather, they have to cancel and decide to just have a cozy night-in that leads to some good ol' fashion smut?

A/N: This was requested by Anonymous on Tumblr. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You smoothed out your red dress, while putting the finishing touches on your makeup.

Your boyfriend LA was lucky enough to get time off work and instantly took that as an opportunity for date night. It's been a minute considering his job, but you both find ways to see each other.

The sound of his shoes against the floor let you know he was here. You were fixing your hair when you felt his hands wrap around your waist. "Good god baby, you look good." You giggled as he placed kisses on your neck, pulling you back into him.

"Babe, stop, I'm trying to finish!" LA didn't stop, still kissing down your neck. You turned around, gently pushing him back. "Keep your hands to yourself." You pointed at him while grabbing your purse.

"Can't help it, you're so beautiful." You smiled at his compliment. "You ready to go?" He nodded his head and began walking out. When he opened the door, he was met with the sight of rain pouring, and the sky gloomy.

"What the-" You heard LA mumbled behind you. "It's raining." You pouted, a little upset. You were really looking forward to going out. He closed the door and went to the Tv and turned on the news.

"80% chance of thunderstorms, please stay inside!"

LA cursed under his breath as the weatherman showed the weather for the week. "I thought you said it would rain tomorrow ?" LA rubbed his hands over his face. "I mixed it up. I'm sorry, love." He sat down, feeling mad at himself.

"Hey, it's okay. We can still have a date night in." LA cheered up a bit, nodding his head. "Yeah, you're right." You put your purse on the coffee table and began to take off your heels. "Imma go make us dinner. Wanna help me?"

LA started taking his shoes off, following you. "I should be the one making us dinner, but since you volunteered." You playfully rolled your eyes, taking some utensils out. You both came up with the agreement to make Spaghetti and this man a distraction the whole time.

You couldn't even put the noodles in the pot to boil them because his hands were over you. "Mr.Knight, what did I say earlier? Go mix the meat." LA grabbed the pack of ground beef. "Yes mommy." You scoffed at his sarcasm, draining the pasta.

Now all you had to do was wait for LA, but when you looked over at him, he hadn't even opened the ground beer yet. You pushed him aside. "Stop being a slow ass. I'm hungry!"

You open the pack, putting it in the pot while waiting for it to start cooking. "Woah, no need to get mad. What's the rush?" You looked back at him, daring him to continue. "You're being so bossy today, maybe I need to teach you a lesson." You bit your lip, holding back a moan.

He came behind you, hands coming over yours, helping you stir the meat and sauce. Once you were done mixing the meat and sauce you mixed it with the noodles before smiling widely. "Dinner's done!" LA was nowhere to be seen as you looked for him. "LA?" You called out, looking at both sides.