Austin Theory-Thirsty

Pairing: Austin Theory x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Choking, Degradation, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Praise, Protected Sex, and Quickie. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 2438

Summary: When sunbathing outside, your brothers best friend, Austin, thinks it's a good idea to cannon ball in the pool, splashing water all over you and when you cry to your Dad, he is forced to help you clean up.

A/N: Austin is your Brothers Best Friend in this story. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The sun was beautiful outside when you woke up, and the weather was just as perfect.

You instantly made plans to get a tan, slipping your bikini on and going outside. You made your spot on a lounge chair, letting the sun soak up your body.

The door opened in your home with it being your brother and his friend Austin. "Alright man, I'm gonna go pick up my Mom from work. Dad's been planning a surprise party for her, so my Dad is here and Y/n's probably at the pool, since 'It's a good day outside.'" Grayson said, imitating your voice at the end.

Austin chuckled, watching as his friend left the house and back into his car. He then made his way towards the backdoor, seeing you laying on the lounge chair.

He snuck up behind you, slowly tip-toeing until he got right behind you. "BOO!" You let out a scream, jumping out your chair, turning around only to see Austin. He was cackling up a storm at your reaction.

A frown came to your face as you put together that it was him who scared you. "You asshole! You scared me!" You yelled at him angrily. Austin wiped a tear away from his eye. "Oh man, and it was funny too!"

Your frown was permanent on your face. "I'm gonna tell my Dad, and we'll see who's laughing then." Austin rolled his eyes, sucking his teeth. "Of course you will." You cocked an eyebrow.

What did he mean by that?

"Well, my throat is kinda parched. Go be useful for once and fetch me a lemonade from the fridge." Austin jerked back a little, looking shocked at your demanding order.

He was gonna say something snarky, but if he had to deal with your Dad. He would never hear the end of it from you. "Fine. Bitch." He whispered the last word on his way to the fridge.

Who do you think you are, demanding him around when he's the guest? An idea came to his mind as he grabbed the pitcher and poured lemonade in a glass cup with ice. You're thirsty? He's gonna make sure your whole body is hydrated.

He came back out with the lemonade, handing it to you. "Here you go, my majesty." He joked, taking a bow. You snatched the glass out his hand, taking a long sip. "Thank you peasant, now run along."

Austin turned around, only going into the living room. He stripped from his shirt and pants, only leaving him in his boxers. Once again, he crept around with slow steps, watching you look up at the sun.

It was all quiet until he ran full speed, yelling, "Cannon ball!" You didn't have enough time to react and then you felt it. The cold water, splashing all over you. It felt like a bucket of water was literally dumped on you.

You gasped for air as you quickly sat up, wiping water from your eyes. "You did not." You said in an angry, but calm tone. Austin smiled as he got out of the pool. "I just did."

You opened your eyes, throwing him the most hateful look. "I can't believe you just did that!" Austin laughed, reaching to rub your shoulder soothingly.