Aj Styles-Backyard Camping

Pairing: Aj Styles x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Choking, Cursing, Spooning, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,033

Summary: Aj finally convinces you to go camping in your backyard, but now he also has to get you to let him have sex with you in the tent.

A/N: First time writing for Aj. Even though I don't get requests for him, I'm trying to write for him. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Alright we got the flashlight, drinks, wait- did you make the sandwiches?" You rolled your eyes as your husband checked off a small list in his hand.

"Babe, is this necessary? We're literally sleeping in the backyard, we don't need all of this." Aj ignored you, looking over his stuff on the living room couch.

Ever since you two started dating, he's talked about wanting to go camping, but with your jobs, it's hard to do anything. You both finally got some time off and now Aj can do what he's been waiting for, for years.

"This is necessary Y/n! Don't you know the needs when camping?" You rolled your eyes, walking to the outside door. "Well when you're done 'packing' meet me in the tent. I'm getting a little tired." You walked out to the tent, crawling in.

You groaned at the empty space. Aj soon came out with sleeping bags, helping you sit in them. "Thank you and good night." Aj was quick to sit up and grab you. "Woah, you're getting tired too early. We just go in here!"

You ignored his words, turning over, your back facing him. "Oh c'mon darling, y'know how much this means to me. We're finally camping! You won't even do it in the real forest!" You grumbled, finally turning over to face him. "Yeah, I don't wanna die from animals because you wanna camp."

Aj only laughed at you. "You're not gonna die, not with my darling. Let's at least eat dinner." You let out a sigh before sitting up with a fake smile. "Alright, I can't wait to eat a delicious dinner!" Aj glared at you for your sarcasm.

"At least make it sound like you're excited." He said, grabbing a sandwich and a bag of chips from the small bag.

You opened your chips and sandwich and began eating. You and Aj sat in silence as you both looked at each other. You're sure this isn't what he had in mind for a little camping trip.

After you finished eating you laid down, Aj coming behind you. It was quiet, the sound of crickets taking over your mind until you felt something poking your butt. You turned to the side, trying to look at Aj. "Babe, what's that poking me?"

You could hear a nervous chuckle erupt from Aj. "Uh sorry 'bout that, just got a little excited." You groaned out in disgust, scooting away from him. "You're so nasty you horny prick!" Aj whined, attempting to pull you back.

"I'm sorry darling, I've always wanted to fuck you in a tent. It's just a little fantasy we can make true." He rubbed his hands up and down your thigh, trying to get you in the mood. "Aj I can't believe you." Although you kept shaming him, you never said he couldn't. "So can we?"

You huffed, closing your eyes. "Fine, but don't make a mess." Aj did a small quiet celebration behind you, cheering and clapping. He quickly discarded his pants and underwear, stroking himself. "I'm already, so hard. You won't even have to give me oral!"

He tugged at your shorts and panties, pulling them down to your knees. He rubbed a hand across your butt, slapping his cock on it a couple of times. "Ass so plump." You playfully hit his hand away from your body. "Just hurry up if we're doing 'it' Aj."

Aj quickly complied, scooting closer and slowly pushing himself in you. You both moaned in sync as he settled deep in you. "So tight." He scooted down a little, so he could be at the perfect angle.

You both were facing the same direction, Aj's arm wrapping around your stomach, pulling you into his chest. He lifted your leg slightly, allowing him reach deeper inside you. "Oh shit!" You moaned, throwing your head back. Aj thrusted in you, his balls slapping against the back of your thighs.

You pushed back to meet his thrusts, your breathing heavy. Aj's eyes were closed, but his mouth was open, letting out moans and curses at your tight grip. "That's it, fuck my cock." His arm pushed and pulled at your body as his thrust grew harder when bodies met.

You pulled your shirt up slightly, rolling your nipples with your fingers as an extra push. You squealed loudly when Aj's hand came to your throat, forcing your head back into his neck. "Don't touch them, let me do all the work." He whispered in your ear, kissing your cheek.

The small tent was shaking from the force he was putting in his thrusts. He licked his hand and reached down between your legs to rub your clit, your body jerking forward. "Fuck, d-don't do-" You stopped your own sentence by a moan as he ignored your words, pinching your clit.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as his pace increased, hips rutting desperately in yours. You could hear crickets outside, skin clapping, and yours and Aj's moans as you were close to cumming.

"I'm cumming, baby." You told him, closing your eyes and focusing on your release. Your body was squirming in his hold as his pace increased on your clit. "That's it, cum for me darlin'." His southern accent bled through his words as he encouraged you.

Your vision turned white as you came, Aj groaning loudly at you he sudden change of grip around his cock. He chased after his own release, feeling himself near.

He came with a groaned, tucking his face in your neck. He breathed in your scent as he calmed down from his high.

You both laid there in silence as his hand traced small shapes on your side. "Thank you for this. I'll never forget this." You nodded your head. "Yeah, you better not forget this 'cause this is the first and last time I'm ever going backyard camping with you again."

Even though you couldn't see him he had a pout on his face. "Well that's fine with me. I still have at least a front page listing of things I wanna do with you."

You rolled your eyes, but a smile grew on your lips.