Drew McIntyre-Surprise

Pairing: Single Dad!Drew McIntyre x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,520

Summary: Your boyfriend breaks up with you 2 days before Valentine's Day and just when you think you're gonna be alone this year, Drew and Mason surprises you by bringing you flowers and chocolate.

A/N: I know Valentines Day was a couple of days ago, but I've had this idea prior to the holiday, but didn't write it. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You stood in front of Drew's door, knocking on the door. Seconds later the sound of heavy footsteps were heard as the door opened revealing the Scottish man.

When Drew saw your form he felt happy, but it was until he saw your face that a frown came upon his. "Y/n, what's wrong, why ya crying?" You sniffled, wiping your eyes. "M-my boyfriend broke up with me, and-" You stopped talking, a choked up sob slipping past your lips.

Drew couldn't help, but feel bad, but deep down inside him, he was happy. "Come on, lass, let's get you inside." Drew muttered, putting his big hand on your back and guiding you inside.

You walked through the door, the feeling of warmth hitting your body compared to the cool air outside. Drew led you to the couch, making sure to get you a heated blanket from the laundry room.

He came back, wrapping you in before taking a seat. "So tell me. What happened?" Drew curiously said. It took you a moment before you actually started to speak

""I went home and found him in bed with another woman. His excuse was that I'm always working at the coffee shop, and working for you that I neglect him and don't give him enough sex."

Drew lowly scoffed, grabbing his water bottle from the coffee table. "These  lads don't know how to treat women like you. There's nothing wrong with not having sex, he's just a horny bastard." You somewhat flinched at the way his voice turned deep as his sentence ended.

""I know, I just really loved him and it's only 2 more days until Valentine's Day." You cried, covering your face. You always go for guys that's younger than you, with you being 24. You really did love your now ex-boyfriend very much, and to see him cheating on you is not how you expected the relationship to go.

Your attention perked up at the sound of small paddling feet. As you took your hands from your face, red teary eyes visible, you saw Mason holding his stuffed dinosaur and he looked just as worried as his Dad.

"Y/n? Are you crying?"

Drew quickly got up, ushering his son away. "Y/n's fine, let's go back to bed, bud." Mason still stared at you as Drew carried him back into his bed, a questioning look in his eyes.

Drew came back letting out a breath. "Well, you can stay here if you need to. Got a pair of your clothes from last week clean and ready to be worn." You gave him a small smile, nodding your head. "That would be great."

Drew stood up, going to the laundry room and getting your clothes. He had them set up in the guest room before coming out to you. "Clothes are in the guest room. Feel free to use whatever you want in the kitchen." Drew explained, beginning to walk away.

You stood up, calling out to him. "Drew?" Drew dropped in his tracks, turning to you. "Thank you for everything." Drew couldn't stop the smile that came to his face hearing you thank him. "Anything for you, lass. You know I'll always be here for you." You smiled at that and made your way to the bedroom.

-

After that night you decided to leave, not being needed for the babysitting job, and go back to your apartment where your ex boyfriend took all his stuff.