Drew Mcintrye-Not So Professional

Pairing: Dilf!Drew Mcintrye x Babysitter!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Breeding Kink, Cursing, Daddy Kink, Degradation, Face Fucking, Oral, (Drew Receiving), Praise, Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 2,208

Summary: You babysit Drew's son and after a long day y'all two talk, but talking leads to something more.

A/N: I know he doesn't have kids, but he give me such Dilf vibes. Also, sorry the story is so long, so just wanted some background info. Anyways, Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Some people said babysitting isn't an easy job, but it is when there is a well behaved child. It all depends on the parents and how you raise them.

That's what you were told when you got your first babysitting job. But who did you babysit? The child of the WWE Superstar, Drew Mcintrye.

Everyday you get up earlier at 6:30 and drive to his house to babysit his son. It's been going on for almost 3 months now and you're so happy he accepted you for the job.

You've grown a bond over his son who loves you very much, considering he doesn't have a Mom figure in his life and you love to spend time at his house.

It's bigger than you could ever imagine, has everything you could ever want and need, and he's extremely sweet to you, but recently you could help, but have thoughts about him.

Thoughts that aren't very professional. Thoughts that have you in bed late at night, hand down your pants, rubbing slow circles in your clit. You tried to stop yourself, but every time you see him, those thoughts are back.

You were thinking all of this while standing in front of his door. You knocked on it and waited when you heard the sound of his heavy footsteps coming. The door opened, revealing him with a towel hung low on his waist, the water dripping down off his hairy chest.

You stood there, frozen, looking straight at his chest. You couldn't look in his eyes. Everything was so distracting. "Oh, Y/n! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming early." You snapped your attention at him, looking at him in the eyes. You're sure your face was red with how embarrassed you were.

You knew you got caught. "O-oh no, it's my fault." Drew shook his head and stepped aside. "You're okay. Let me take your bag and come in." He took your bag out of your hand and walked into the living room.

You stood there awkwardly, trying not to look at the Scottish Man who was half naked in front of you. "Imma go get ready, but I have a match tonight for PPV so it might take a while. Mason's asleep, so feel free to do whatever." You nodded your head at his instructions and let him go to his room.

When his door closed you took a deep breath and sat on the couch. Your head was going crazy already and you haven't even been in the house for 5 minutes. Everything about this man was mesmerizing. He soon walked out and walked around the kitchen getting things ready for you.