Seth Rollins-A Long Day

Pairing: Seth Rollins x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff/Smut. Aftercare, Cockwarming, Cursing, Hickeys, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,241

Summary: Seth comes home after midnight and sees you looking so good in the bed and decides to spoon you after such a long day at the arena.

A/N: Been a min since I wrote a Seth fic! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Ever since 5 in the morning Seth has left home. He first woke up to go to the gym with Cody and then after he went to the arena to talk about his upcoming WrestleMania match.

You understood that and didn't argue or feel mad about it, but what you were mad about was the fact he still wasn't home.

It is now 10:30 and he has yet to call or text you, and you don't want to worry him, so until then you'll be waiting.

You sat in the living room, watching a random movie when you felt your eyes begin to slowly close. You jumped up, shaking your head in an attempt to stay awake, but not even 5 minutes later and you were asleep on the couch.

The cool air brushed against your skin, with you only wearing Seth's 2014 Shield shirt and a pair of panties underneath. The TV kept playing the movie as you slept, last seeing the time. 10:56.

About 2 hours later Seth finally came in, slowly unlocking the door, making sure not to wake you up in the bedroom, but when he walked in he saw the living room TV on Netflix saying, 'Are You Still Watching?'

He took a peak over the couch and there you were, sleep on your side. He smiled after seeing that, going to put his bags down in the closet before walking back to you.

He turned the TV off and carefully picked you up and guided you to the bed. As he laid you down under the covers, 'your' shirt slipped up, revealing what you had on underneath.

Seth lowly groaned at the sight, trying to ignore it and get you comfortable. When he did he retreated back to the bathroom to change into something comfy and joined you in the bed.

He sat behind you, grabbing you and pulling you against his chest. You sighed as his head nuzzled in your neck, taking in your familiar scent.

Unknowingly, his hips began to grind against your ass, erecting his cock slightly. It was until he felt his tip painfully rub on his shorts that he hissed.

He looked down under the covers and saw how hard you had gotten. "No, no, this isn't the time!" He said quickly, trying to stop himself from getting any more harder, but that didn't work.

He wanted you to rest. He wanted you to rest because he knew you were waiting for him until you couldn't no more.

But something inside him was wanting him to slip his cock inside you. Not even fuck you, just to feel you around him, so that's exactly what he was gonna do.

He rocked you side to side, shaking your shoulder gently. "Baby? Babe? Wake up for a second." You whined as you turned your head towards his direction. "Seth? You're home." You groggily let out, wanting to kiss him, but your body was too weak after just waking up.

His hands rubbed up and down your side as he whispered in your ear. "I'm feeling really horny. Can I just slip it in? Y'know, you cockwarm me for the night?" You hummed, nodding your head not really caring.

You trusted Seth with your life and the sex is amazing. He slowly pulled your panties down to your feet and took his shorts and underwear off, leaving it somewhere under the covers.

He jerked himself off a little, slapping himself against your ass a couple of times before slipping inside you.

He bit his lip to hold back the groans, not wanting to annoy you, but he smiled when he heard your small moan.

Seth kissed your neck a couple of times as his way of silently saying thank you. You both laid there, your cunt clenching around him every now and then, earning a groan from him.

Every little move you made in your sleep, every move he made forced a wave of pleasure to shiver through his body.

To distract himself, he was sucking hickeys into your neck, covering your pretty skin in reddish marks, but that wasn't working.

While you were enjoying the feeling of him in you just sitting there, Seth was going through it behind you.

He was fighting not to thrust up, he was fighting the urge to cum in you, he was fighting demons back there and it was only a matter of time until he couldn't hold back anymore.

That time being 2 minutes.

And Seth made sure to let you know. "Fuck, babe, I can't this anymore— you feel so good around me, I need to fuck you. I'll do all the work, just please." He begged, a small smile coming to your pretty face.

"Go on, not too rough though." You warned and Seth placed a kiss on the bruises he made. "Thank you, thank you so much!" He thanked you, already lifting your leg up slightly and sliding down at a certain angle under the sheets.

One simple thrust and it woke you up, a gasp falling from your lips. The way his cock hit deep inside you made your eyes grow big. Seth pathetically whined, his hips automatically moving on its own.

His eyes were closed, mouth open ajar as nothing, but shallow moans came out. "Shit, feel so good." He grumbled in your ear, quickening his pace.

He hasn't seen you for more than hours than he could count on two hands and hasn't fucked you in almost two weeks, so this felt extra good. His balls lightly slapped your clit only added an extra amount of pleasure to the mix.

Your hands gripped the bedsheets, almost tearing a hole through it, but it was soon replaced with Seth's sweaty hand as he intertwined them together.

Your head was lolled against his shoulder, Seth taking the opportunity to lean down and kiss you, with nothing, but tongue.

He pulled back, the hand he had locked with yours now going under 'your' shirt and playing with your nipples. If there was one thing Seth knew about you it's that you loved getting your nipples played with when getting fucked softly.

"Yes, yes, please keep fucking me, don't stop." You pleaded, trying to help by pushing against him to deepen the thrusts. That made Seth chuckled as both of his hands grabbed your hips, pulling you harshly against him as he thrusted hard to meet you.

You moaned loudly, drool spilling from your lips. "I'm gonna cum, baby. You want it inside or..." Seth asked, head thrown back in pleasure.

He's so close, but you haven't given him an answer yet. "Baby!" He yelled, trying to get your attention, but he still got no answer. "Y/n, I'm fuckin' cumming." He warned and you finally answered.

"Do it, do it inside me."

At those words Seth let out the most needy moan you've ever heard, as he buried himself deep inside you before cumming.

You came with him, clenching hard around him, both of you moaning in sync at the wonderful feeling.

It was quiet in the room as you and Seth caught your breaths. Seth got up and took care of you, getting a warm rag to wipe you clean before getting back in bed with you and going to sleep for real.

After a long day of working hard, spooning is the best way to end the night.