Liv Morgan-Secret's Out

Pairing: Liv Morgan x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 981

Summary: You and Liv think y'all are good at keeping your relationship a secret, but turns out everyone already knows.

A/N: I thought this was kinda funny. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

If there was one thing you knew about Liv, it's that she isn't good at keeping secrets. And you found that out recently.

-

You and Liv got out of the car together, making sure to look both ways before entering the arena. Y'all had to sneak together, so people wouldn't see you. You and Liv have been dating for almost 4 months and nobody knows.

(At least that's what y'all thought.)

You wanted to keep your relationship a secret, wanting privacy to yourselves and not have so much drama. Knowing Vince, if he found out y'all were dating, he would probably put y'all in a storyline together.

You two giggled like children running down the halls hand in hand to Liv's locker room. "Woo! We were really sneaky this time, baby!" You yelled, closing the door. "I know, we're just too good."

You both shared a laugh. "I've got a match against Raquel, you wanna accompany me?" You bit your lip, thinking about the outcome. "Yeah, but wouldn't that make it suspicious?" Liv frowned. "It's okay! People will think we're just friends, nothing more."

You smiled  at her and nodded your head. "Alright, I'm coming with you then." Liv cheered silently, getting you to her suitcase. "Let's match gear!" You shot up to her, picking out gear for each other to wear.

-

It was time for Liv's match and y'all stood in the gorilla with her. You stood behind crates, holding each other. "Babe, I'm really nervous. I don't wanna fight my friend." Liv confessed, looking at the ground. "Hey, look at me." Liv made eye contact with you.

" You're gonna be great. I promise." You placed a gentle kiss on her lips, soon getting more intense when Liv pulled you closer. You were interrupted by a Staff Member. "Liv, you're up!" You two broke away as fast as you could and waited for the guy to leave.

"You think he saw us?" Liv smiled, brushing it off. "Nah, we were too quick." Liv grabbed your hand and walked out through the curtains, being met with loud cheers. You and Liv are so used to holding each talent, you both didn't realize that your hands were intertwined until you got to the apron. You quickly let go, looking away from each other.

The match was intense, with the former friends fighting for a Money In The Bank spot. You were biting your nails, nervously as you exacted the two women fight on the top turnbuckle. Underneath them was a table, ready to be broken.

You were watching the match when all of a sudden, Aaliyah ran out, to which you assumed to help Raquel. She got on the apron, tugging on Liv's hair and you weren't having it. You ran as fast as your legs took you to the other side and yanked Aaliyah off.

"You think you can ruin this for her?!" Fans were shocked at how protective you got over Liv. You looked up at the right time to see Liv push Raquel down, successfully breaking the table into pieces. For good measures, Liv gave a frog splash and went for the pin.

"1 2 3"

*DING DING DING*

"Your winner of this match, Liv Morgan!"

You slid in the ring, and raised her hand in victory. "That's right, my baby won!" You didn't even know you said that and neither did Liv, but the Fans sure did catch it. "She's the best!" Liv spun you around, jumping into your arms, with you catching her with no ease.

She had her legs wrapped around your waist, whispering things in your neck. "I love you." You whispered in her ear and unfortunately, fans knew how to read lips and began posting all about it. You helped her out the ring and walked backstage.

Everyone congratulated Liv on her win. She was 2 steps closer to getting the belt she's always wanted and deserved. After Liv got done with her congrats, you told her to go wash up and meet you in the catering where you were sitting with your friends.

-

"Yeah, so then I was like, girl you need to chill out!" Laughs echoed around the catering room as the table filled with girls laughed. Liv came skipping in, sitting in your lap. Everyone became quiet, watching you and Liv interact.

She grabbed your hand and squeezed it. "I think it's time we tell them." You took a deep breath and nodded your head. "Guys, we have something to tell y'all." The girls at the table looked on in curiosity, waiting. "Me and Y/n are dating. We've been dating for 4 months now." The girl's face didn't change not one bit.

They had the same facial expression from before."We know." You and Liv's eyes grew wide in shock. "How?" Becky laughed. "Y'all are too lovey dodgy." Charlotte nodded her head before adding, "Yeah, the secret kisses seldom the arena, holding hands to the ring, matching gear, everything is too obvious."

You looked at everyone with your mouth open. "Really?" The girls' hummed in agreement. "Wow, we just didn't know." Liv said surprised. "Well, at least we can tell the WWE Universe." You pulled out your phone from your pocket and clicked on Twitter.

The first thing you saw was a photo of you and Liv, from her celebration with the caption, 'So they're finally dating.' Other comments and tweets followed up with pictures from different times and captions . You and Liv stared at the phone, mouth open, but nothing coming out.

"See? Everyone knows about y'all." Rhea said, with an annoyed face. Liv looked at you with a smile and put her forehead against yours. "I'm glad that everyone knows, so now I can kiss you, and not worry about anyone seeing us."

You both shared a sweet slow kiss, before pulling back. "Looks like the secret's out."

"