Becky Lynch-Doodles

Pairing: Becky Lynch x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 506

Summary: You get an injury and after getting treated, Becky doodles in your cast.

A/N: This is kinda short. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The Royal Rumble was great for many and not so good for others.

Unfortunately for you, it wasn't so good. Not only did you get eliminated, you got a broken foot. It was all because of Nia Jax.

Many people disliked her because she injured half of the women's roster, but this was too far. After everyone teamed up on her, you got eliminated and she sure did show how mad she was.

She brutally beat you down, with any weapon she found under the ring. The moment Becky saw that, she jumped out the ring, not caring she just took herself out and she fought for you.

It was like she saw red.

Referees tried pulling them apart, but god, Becky was pissed. The Medical people took you out on the stretcher with Becky by your side. They gave you X-Rays and told you that you broke your foot. You were completely devastated.

They said you would have to take 4 months. You loved wrestling, so taking a 4 month break was something on your list that you wouldn't think would happen.

The beeping from the machine filled the room as the doctor wrapped your foot and ankle. Becky held your hand as he wrapped it, whispering little praises until he was done. "Alrighty! You should keep off your feet for a while, eat 3 meals a day, and rest. You'll need a lot of rest."

He told Becky before walking out. You looked at Becky, seeing the small cuts in her lip and how bruised her knuckles were from beating Nia. She instantly knew what you were gonna say. "I'm fine." You shook your head, smiling.

"You need to be checked." You protested. Becky could only laugh at how you were acting. "You got a broken foot, but you're worried about a cut on my lip." You stared at Becky in adoration, seeing how protective she was.

You grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Thank you." Becky didn't even have to say your welcome. "There's no need to thank me, I'm your girlfriend I'm supposed to protect you." You felt teary eyes at her statement.

Becky quickly wiped the tears from your eyes before they fell. "Oh no, none of that crying. Now let me be the first to decorate the cast!" She didn't try hiding the smile on her face, walking over to grab the markers.

She sat in the chair and began drawing flowers on your cast. You watched her concentration face, tongue stuck out and the little giggles flying from her mouth. She pulled her phone out and snapped a photo. "You like it?" You looked at the quote saying, 'The Man's Women Is Better Than You.' With flowers and sparkles around it.

You smiled, leaning over to kiss her. "I love it, thank you." She gratefully took the kiss, smiling with you. "Later on, others will be here."

Maybe the injury would be bad, but the only good thing you can come up with is the doodles from Becky.