Charlotte Flair-Confessions In The Dark

Pairing: Charlotte Flair x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff?

Word Count: 2,042

Summary: When you and Charlotte share a hotel, a power outage comes, as well as confessions.

A/N: First time writing for Charlotte. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You packed your bags in your locker room after your unsuccessful win for a number 1 contender match against Charlotte Flair.

You felt upset, but at the same time acceptance. You accepted the fact that you didn't win. You just needed to work harder.

A knock at your door pulled you out your thoughts. "Come in!" Rhea walked in, in a casual outfit. "Hey." She called, sitting on the couch, watching you pack. "I saw your match. You did good out there." You shrugged your shoulders. "Yeah, but I didn't win."

You moved around the room grabbing some clothes. "Did they approve you for the hotel?" She asked, changing the subject. You nodded your head. "Yes, and I can't wait to lay down. I've been on my feet all day!" Rhea chuckled in agreement. "I know that's right." You both shared a small laugh. "You wanna ride with me?"

You thought about it for a moment and hummed. "Sure, but you're driving." Rhea put her hands up in defense before standing up. "Alright, imma go put my bag in the car." She walked out down the hall. "I'll meet you in 10!" You yelled, hoping she heard you.

You continued packing your bags and once you were down, you felt like you and a body in it. It was heavy as you walked down the hall to the parking lot. You were so busy dragging your bag that you didn't see anyone in front of you.

Your chest collided with someone, causing a groan to fall from your mouth. "I'm sorry-" You looked up to see who it was and to your surprise it was Charlotte. She had her signature smirk on her face. "Hey there, Y/n. Good match out there."

You rolled your eyes at her sarcasm. "I don't have time for this." You tried walking past her, but she grabbed your arm. "Don't disrespect the Queen of-" Before she could finish her sentence, you pushed her back.

"Don't touch me." You didn't stick around to hear what she had to say before continuing your journey to the parking lot.

Rhea stood by her car, on her phone. "I was about to text you. What took you so long?" You pulled your bag up to the trunk. "Just Charlotte being annoying." You brushed her off, but Rhea cocked her eyebrow up at you.

"Is she giving you a hard time? 'Cause if she is I'll pay her a visit." You chuckled, shaking your head. "Okay Mami, calm down." You patted her chest and got in the car.

She drove to the hotel that you would spend the night in. You both walked through the lobby, waiting for the receptionist to finish the person in front of you. "I'm so tired, I can't wait to fall asleep."

Rhea nodded in agreement. "Hello ladies, how can I help you?" You both gave your attention to the receptionist. "Yes, we both have a hotel reservation, one for Rhea and Y/n." The man typed on his keyboard, concentration on his face. "So I only see a Rhea, but no Y/n." Your face turned into confusion.

"I booked my room at the same time as Rhea, so why don't you see it?" The man looked deeper into the computer and with a few clicks the answer came up. "Oh, it says that your room has been canceled yesterday because the room had some issues with the AC."

You took a deep breath, trying to control yourself. "So why didn't anyone call me? Did no one think to tell me about this?" The receptionist gave you a sorry look. "I know, I'm sorry ma'am." You dismissed, giving him another chance. "Is there a way I can get another room?"