Liv Morgan-Ms. Smarty Pants

Pairing: Liv Morgan x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Choking, Didlo, Fingering, Face Fucking, Hair Pulling, Mommy Kink, Oral, (Reader Receiving), Oversimulation, Praise, and Spanking. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,349

Summary: You keep teasing Liv about her being dumb so she shows you how smart she is about your body.

A/N: First Liv smut!! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Liv was tired. Not sleepy tired, but tired of your teasing.

For the last hour and a half you've been teasing her, calling her dumb all because she misspoke about something.

Y'all were sitting in the catering with Raquel, Sonya and Chelsea when Chelsea said something about the new Barbie movie coming up. Everyone spoke their minds, but when Liv spoke, she asked the dumbest question ever.

"Barbie's the one with the black hair, right?"

"Everyone looked at her and then started laughing. After that night, you haven't stopped teasing her.

Now you both found yourself in your shared hotel room, on the bed. "Liv you're so dumb!" You laughed out as Liv gave you a death glare. "You really thought Barbie was Raquelle!" Liv grumbled under her voice, grabbing a pillow and slapping you with it.

"Hey!" You yelled, grabbing a pillow and doing the same. "Take that you Barbie fan faker!" Liv put the pillow down and hit you with her hand. "Hey, no hands!" Liv ignored you, continuing to hit your legs and arms. "Stop calling me dumb!"

She stopped, letting you catch your breath. "It's not my fault you walked the Barbie red carpet and still managed to get the characters wrong!" Liv took a deep breath to calm herself down. "I misspoke. I was too excited!"

You playfully rolled your eyes. "Sure you did." You said in a sarcastic tone. "Let me ask you a question." She sat up, ready for you to speak. "In Barbie Life In The Dreamhouse, who was Ryan?" Liv's face turned from confident to confused. "Ryan? Who's Ryan?"

You busted out laughing again like before. "Liv, you're so stupid!" Liv had a pout on her mouth. "Ryan's was a 'musician' who simped for Barbie. How do you not know that?" Liv thought about it for a second and then it hit her.

Ryan, Raquelle's brother! "Liv, from the bottom of my heart, as your girlfriend, you're actually stupid!"

The anger was starting to take over her body at your endless amount of teasing. "Dummy dumb dumb! Such a stupid girl." Liv finally broke, flying across the bed and pinning you down. You shut up, looking up at her in shock. "I'm not stupid." Her voice was laced with venom as she spoke.

"I might not have the best memory on Barbie questions, but when it comes to your body." Her fingers began tracing your pajama bottoms. "I know everything you like."

She looked at you for permission, and with a small nod, she pulled them down. "Not wearing panties? Should've known." You blushed as she spread your legs, getting a better view of your pussy. "And so wet for me." Her finger player at your entrance, tracing around your clit and hole.

She stopped playing with you, going to your bags and pulling out the black box. The box was full of both of y'all's favorite sex toys that you like to take when away for times like this. "Let's see what we can find."

She searched through the box, pulling out a pair of black handcuffs and a pink dildo. You whimper as she walks over to you, grabbing your wrists and pulling them towards the bedpost. She handcuffed you there, pulling at them.

"I know you don't like them too tight, but tight enough for you not to be able to escape." She came back to her original spot, sitting down on her belly, in between your legs that were wide spreaded. "Such a pretty cunt, and it's all mine."

She tested the waters, pushing two fingers in, seeing how deep they went. She then grabbed the dildo, circling it all around your entrance. "I also know how you love when I tease you, almost pushing it in you." Just as she said that, she pushed the head of the dildo at your hole, continuing to push in and out.

You whine, tugging at the forgotten handcuffs. "Oh, are you trying to escape?" Liv chuckled, seeing your face change in anger. "C'mon, stop teasing me!" Liv put on a fake surprised expression. "You think you're in charge?" She laughed, finally pushing the dildo inside you, earring a moan.

She pushed the dildo deep in you before slowly pulling out with a smile. "That feel good, yeah?" You nodded your head while whining as she continued the pace. Her hand came to your clit, playfully rolling it.

You quickly closed your legs, trapping her hand and dildo between your legs. "Spread your legs!" When you didn't listen she was quick to land a slap on your inner thigh. "Spread 'em!" You quickly spread your legs, your whole body falls back against the bedpost.

You harshly tugged at the cuffs, feeling Liv roughly shove the dildo deeper in you. "Hey, hey, calm down." She slowed the pace, earring a whimper from you.

Her hands snaked up your body to your throat. "I do know you like when I choke you. Just a little bit of pressure." She gently squeezed your throat, a choked up sob slipping from your lips. "See? I know what you like."

Your eyes rolled back as she thrust the dildo in and out of you, small breathy moans coming from you. "God, look at that. You're practically swallowing the poor toy." You looked down to see the dildo disappear in you after every thrust.

Liv also spotted a small bulge at the bottom of your stomach. "Gosh, the dildo is bulging your tummy!" You were too caught up in the feeling of the toy, you didn't hear her until she grabbed your hair, forcing you to look down.

"I said look." You clenched down, seeing the bulge of the toy. She pulled the toy out with a pop, your juices glistening on the pink toy. "So wet." She leaned down and licked your lips, you jumping at the feeling of her warm lips on your heat. "Taste so good."

She slurped at your cunt, your moans getting loud. "Shhh honey, we're at a hotel." You bit your lip, grinding your hips against her face. She pulled away seeing how greedy you were getting. "No, no, mommy!" Your eyes grew big as you realized what you said.

Liv only smirked, pushing the dildo back in you. "Mommy? I didn't think I was Rhea. Let's make you cum like the good girl you are, okay?" Your embarrassment was quickly forgotten when Liv focused on you and the dildo.

She kept a good pace, not too slow or fast. You thrust your hips to meet the pace of the dildo, desperately feeling yourself close. "Come on baby, move those hips faster. Let me play with your nipples."

She moved your shirt up, her hand coming to your sensitive peaks. "You love when I play with your nipples, don't you?" You nodded your head fast, a high pitched moan coming out when she pinched your nipples.

She was putting so much force in the dildo's thrust that her hand slapped your clit. "I'm gonna cum!" Liv stayed silent, letting you cum. Your body shook, and your mouth hung open, but nothing came out as your back arched from the bed.

Liv pinned your hips down, slowing her pace to ease down your high. You fell limp on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Liv rubbed a soothing hand up and down your thigh, waiting until you got back to the 'real world'. "You did so good." She praised, leaning above you and kissing your forehead. She undid the handcuffs and gently dragged you down.

"Let me clean you up." She retreated to the bathroom, grabbing a warm wet rag and gently cleaned you up before dressing you back into your panties and settling in the bed. "You still think I'm dumb?"

You smiled at her. "Maybe." She scoffed at your words. "I told you I was dumb at Barbie questions, not your body." You playfully rolled your eyes. "Alright, Ms. Smarty Pants." You both shared a laugh before falling asleep.

You sure won't tease her anymore about Barbie.