Becky Lynch-Behind His Back

Pairing: Becky Lynch x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst, Smut, Cheating, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Nipple Play, Oral, (Reader Receiving). Praise, and Scissoring. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 3,011

Summary: When going to visit your brother, Seth, his wife, Becky, seems to spark an interest in you which leads to something more happening behind closed doors late at night.

A/N: This has been in the drafts for a couple of months, and I'm not really feeling this one. I feel like it's way to long, but I needed to post something, so Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You stood at the home of your older brother, knocking on the door.

After a few seconds the sound of footsteps came closer and the door swung open. "Sis!" Seth yelled, doing his classic laugh, and pulling you in for a big hug. You let out an annoyed scoff, acting like you didn't want to hug him.

Seth pulled back, quickly grabbing your bags. "Come in." You followed him, letting him put your bags on the floor in the living room. You looked around the cozy home, seeing it decorated for Christmas. "It looks nice here." You complimented.

Seth smiled, looking around his home. "Yeah, if it wasn't for Becky it wouldn't be looking like this." You perked up at the sound of Becky's name.

Becky Lynch, the girl who married your brother.

Just as you thought of her she came around the corner. "Babe, who was at the door?" You looked up, feeling a blush come to your cheeks as you saw her. She was wrapped around a white towel, beads of water running down her body.

You quickly looked away, closing your eyes. "Oh, it's just Y/n. She's gonna be staying with us for 3 weeks." Becky smiled, walking over to you. "Oh Y/n, bring it in!" Becky quickly grabbed you, and pulled you in for a hug.

You let out a choked up sound as you felt her warm wet arms wrap around you. She smelled so good, and her hair smells even better. She held you tightly, playfully swaying you side to side.

You shook your head, taking those nasty thoughts out of your mind. This is your brother's wife you're thinking about!

Becky pulled back looking down at you. "Damn Lass, you look even better than the last time I've seen ya." You let out an awkward chuckle, looking at Seth for anything, but he seemed innocent to her words. "You look so much stronger." She pointed, squeezing your arms. "So much prettier." She said, her hand running up your cheek.

Luckily, Seth stepped in before she could say anything else. "Alright babe, stop complimenting my sister and let her get set up in the guest room." Becky stared at you for a second more before slowly stepping away from you. "Can't help it, she's just so beautiful." She lastly said before leaving the room.

You let out a breath you didn't know you had. Seth picked up your bags and led you to the guest room. "This is your room and you have your own bathroom. If you need anything our room is literally across the hall." You nodded your head beginning to unpack your bags.

You whined as you saw the first bag stacked to the brim. Why did you pack so much? With a sigh, you started to get to work, putting your clothes in the dresser that sat underneath the TV.

-

After an hour you finally finished, laying flat on your back, looking up at the ceiling. You missed the sound of the door opening and Becky stepping on. "Lass, we're about to go out to eat, you coming?"

You sat up, nodding your head. "Yeah, I could use something." Becky stayed in the room as you got up and fished in a draw for fresh clothes. She watched as you pulled out your outfit, biting her lip.