Dominik Mysterio-Not Alone

Pairing: Dominik Mysterio x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst, Fluff, Mentions of Death, and Mentions of SUICIDE! If any of this makes you feel uncomfortable, please don't read!

Word Count: 942

Summary: On Mothers Day you can't help, but feel alone, missing your mother, so Dominik comforts you.

Request:

A/N: This was requested by someone on Tumblr

A/N: This was requested by someone on Tumblr. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

May 14, 2023

The day you dreaded this year.

Mothers Day.

Mothers Day is a day most people are supposed to enjoy, but you weren't most because you didn't have one. Unfortunately, she was going through a dark time in her life and committed suicide.

The worst part of it all is before she died you both got in an argument. You were devastated when the police called you, informing you that her body was found. You went to her funeral and made daily visits to her gravesite, but nothing would compare to the real thing.

This would be the first year without your Mother and all you felt like doing was grieving in peace. You drove to the very familiar neighborhood, grabbing your bag and walking through the doors. It was quiet, so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

You walked through the halls, smiling at the pictures on the wall, in the dusted frames, followed by small spider webs. You walked to your childhood room, looking at the bright white room. You walked over to the bed, picking up the dinosaur stuffed animal.

One your mom got you for your 5th birthday. You put it down and went to the one room you didn't feel like.

Your Mom's.

You sat on the bed, looking at everything in her room, wishing she was still here.

-

Dominik sat in catering with his group, his leg bouncing up and down. He was worried about you, with you not calling him since 2 days ago, but it was understanding with the whole Mother Day situation coming up.

Dominik was there for you when your Mom died. He couldn't imagine what you were feeling like, but he didn't expect you to cut him off. "Hey, have any of you talked to Y/n?" He asked a group of girls sitting at a table. "No sorry." They all said, Dominik cursing under his breath.

He tried calling you and texting you, even getting the Judgement Day members to do the same, but you had your phone on Do Not Disturb. Dominik couldn't stand knowing how hurt you were, knowing you had no one to grieve with you.

Dominik stood up from his chair. "I'm sorry guys, but I gotta go." The team called out for him, but he kept walking, going to the parking lot. He didn't care if he got in trouble, or even fired, he just needed to be with you. He went on his phone and looked at your location, silently cheering when he got it. He put a GPS and began driving to you.

-

You had tears streaming down your cheek as you looked at family photos of you, your Mom, Dad, and siblings. Y'all were such a happy family, but after your Mom left, so did your Dad and siblings. With your Dad, remarrying, and having another kid, and your siblings just cutting you off completely.

They all believe that it was your fault. As you cried harder at the thought, you missed the noise of the front door opening and the sound of footsteps coming up the steps. You sobbed harder, hugging the blanket on her bed.

"Baby?" You jumped, turning around. "Dom?" Dominik looked at you and your surroundings. He slowly walked over to you, sitting beside you without a word. "I was worried about you." He said, looking at the picture you were holding. He smiled at the younger you. "The younger you looked so cute." He praised, touching over the glass.

You smiled looking at it. "Yeah, that was when I was happy." He frowned at your changed tone. "I'm your boyfriend, you know you can talk to me about anything?" You nodded your head, scooting closer to him, pushing your head in his chest.

"I miss her so much." You sniffled, closing your eyes. "I know, I would've loved to meet her." You chuckled at the thought. "She would've loved you too." You sighed, letting out a shaky breath. "I just wish I could've said goodbye. We ended on a bad note." Dominik listened as you spoke. "She was mad at me because my Dad cheated on her and I kept it a secret. I wish I had told her."

Your voice cracked at the end of your sentence, tears pouring from your eyes. "Shh, it's okay. It's not your fault." You shook your head in disagreement. "It is, and because of this, I have on one." Dominik looked down at you in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm alone. My Mom's gone, My Dad hates me and so does my siblings." Dominik was quick to get that out of your mind.

"Y/n if there's one thing it's that you're not alone, you never were, so please don't ever say that." You took your head from his chest, looking up at him. "I love you so much and I'm not about to let you put yourself down like that. What happened to your Mom was unfortunate, but it's not your fault."

You felt yourself feeling somewhat better. It feels good to have all this weight being lifted off your shoulder. "I love you." You pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "I love you too." It was silent for a couple of minutes as you both sat there. "Do you wanna go to the store and get her favorite flowers and snacks, and visit her grave?"

You perked up at the idea. No one's ever suggested that before. "Yeah. I'd like that." Dominik helped you up and out you both went.

You were so glad to know that you're not alone.