Dean Ambrose-Revenge Sex

Pairing: Dean Ambrose x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Breeding Kink, Cursing, Daddy Kink, Degradation, Hair Pulling, Names, (Whore), Oral, (Reader Receiving.) Praise, and Spanking. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,632

Summary: After finding your boyfriend Seth cheating on you, you decide to have a little Revenge Sex with his ex-friend.

A/N: I love Dean so much so I decided to write for him. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You were so excited to see your boyfriend, Seth. It was a week before your anniversary and you've both been doing this thing where each day you both go to a special place until the day is here.

You wanted to go early since the place took a long time to get to, so without telling him, you came to his locker room, but as you walked up to the door, the noise of moaning could be heard.

At first you thought, maybe he's watching porn a little too loud. It was until you heard someone moan his name.

That wasn't porn.

You busted down the door and your heart crumbled at the sight. Becky was bouncing on top of Seth while he had his head back, with this mouth open. You didn't know what to do. You just stood there, watching as they were so close. Seth looked back at you and let his eyes grow wide.

He was quick to push Becky off him and cover his manhood. "B-baby, what a-are you doing h-here?" You didn't even know what to say. You were frozen stuck at the door. "H-how could you?" Seth put his hands up in surrender. "I-I'm sorry, I-"

You cut him off, raising your voice a little. "No! After everything I did for you, you cheat on me with her?" Seth had no words. He knows why he did it, but god he doesn't want to lose you. "I left Roman and Dean for you and this is how you repay me!?"

You didn't even know that you were yelling until you heard your voice echoing over the hall. Most girls would be sad, but you? Oh no, you're far from that. So much anger is in you right now, you can't even express it.

You poked your tongue through your cheek and shook your head in shame. "B-babe, please! We can w-work this out!" You stopped for a second and thought of a great idea. "Okay." Seth looked at you confused. "W-what? Really?"

You nodded your head, smirking. "Yeah, but just give me a couple of minutes and you can decide if we can work this out." You walked out the room, leaving Seth and Becky nervous for what was gonna happen.

You knew exactly where you were going. You got in your car and drove down to the hotel that was in
city. If Seth wanted to cheat on you, fine, but it's only fair if he gets a taste of his own medicine.

You got out of your car and walked inside, instantly going up the elevator. You stood in front of a door that was all familiar. Three knocks and you waited. The door opened revealing a former Shield member, Dean Ambrose. "Y/n, what are you doing-" Before Dean could finish his sentence, you pounced on him, shoving your tongue down his throat.

Dean was caught off guard, arms wrapping around your waist, pushing you off. "Y/n, what are you doing!? You're dating Seth!" You chuckled, shaking your head. "I WAS dating him, he cheated on me with Becky and I just wanted to know if you're in for a little revenge?"

Dean's eyes almost popped out of his head. "He cheated on you? With Becky?" You nodded your head. "Well if you're okay with it, hell yeah I'm in!" Dean grabbed you, by the arm, pulling you into a sloppy kiss. It was full of tongue, as he pinned you to the wall.