Shield Members When They Hit You During An Argument

Characters: Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins. Fem!Reader. She/Her pronouns used.

Word Count: 5,568

A/N: I know this isn't really a headcannon, but I've been wanting to this for months. Btw, I don't really like this and I might delete it later. It depends on how it goes. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Dean Ambrose:

You walked around the kitchen with a stressful look on your face

Your boyfriend Dean went out for drinks with his boys' Seth and Roman after a win against the Wyatt Family.

You decided to stay home since you were so tired, but stayed up in hopes the Dean would come home, but it's been over 2 hours and he's still yet to come. You called and texted him, but he didn't pick up, nor did his friends.

You started to get worried and was ready to get up and go look for him your damn self, but the sight of car lights caught your attention.

You looked out the window, watching as Dean stumbled out the car with Roman and Seth by his side. They say their goodbyes and head off. You stand at the door with an angry look on your face as he walks in.

He closes the door and locks it behind him. "Oh hey babe, why do you look so mad?" You gave him a glare, arms crossing over your chest. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because my boyfriend stayed out for 2 hours drinking and did not answer any single one of my calls or texts!"

Dean looked at you unfazed, passing by you to the fridge. "Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" You followed him as he went to the couch. He cracked open a beer and took a sip. "Oh no, no, no, you're not gonna drink more after all the alcohol from the bar."

You snatched it out his hand. "Hey, give me that back!" You shook your head stepping back. "No, no more beer." Dean groaned, but was happy once he grabbed the remote.

He was about to turn it on his show, but you grabbed that too. "And no TV. You think you're gonna come back home from the bar, after 2 hours, drink beer, and blast your show? I think not."

Dean finally got up, annoyed. "Come on Y/n, give it back." He tried grabbing it from your hand, but you backed away. "No Dean, you've had enough!" You refused to give the beer and remote back. "I said, Give. It. Back!" You felt your world freeze as Dean's hand came into a fist and hit the side of your face.

The beer and remote dropped from your hands, the glass shattering on the floor and batteries flying out the remote. You slid down against the wall, looking up at while holding your face. "All you had to do was give it to me, and you wouldn't be on the floor."

Dean then walked away, going back to the fridge and grabbing a new beer. You stood up in disbelief and rushed out the house, snatching the car keys on the way. You weren't about to let him disrespect you like that. You ended up driving to your friend Aj's house and slept there.