Roman Reigns-Welcome To The Neighborhood

Pairing: Roman Reigns x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Choking, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Oral (Reader Receiving), Praise, Spanking, and Unprotected Sex. Roman because he's a dangerous. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,849

Summary: A friendly welcome neighborhood party leads to something else with the host's husband.

A/N: It's been a while since I wrote for Roman, so here I am. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You walked up the driveway of a beautiful looking house. You were invited to a welcome to the neighborhood party.

You were sort of nervous due to the neighborhood you chose to live in. Everyone looked so good and then there's you. You stood at the front door, holding a container of cake. The least you could do was bring a snack.

The door finally opened, revealing a tall man. You both locked eyes and the first thing you noticed was how tall he was. You almost had to crane your neck up to look at him. You also noticed the way his hair was slick back in a neat bun, and the suit he was wearing.

"H-hi, I'm Y/n." You stuttered, wishing you could take back your words. "Hey, do you live in the neighborhood?" God, his voice was deep. You nodded your head, not trusting your words. "Come in, come in." You slowly walked in, eyes grown big at everything.

It looked so expensive, it almost scared you to even go near it. You followed the handsome guy to the kitchen where many other people were in. "I'll take this for you." He gently grabbed the container out of your hands and put it on the counter.

You stood there awkwardly, looking at the floor. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in this neighborhood?" Your eyes shot up, not believing he was talking to you, but sure enough, he was looking dead at you.

M-me?" You pointed at your chest. A deep chuckle came out his mouth. "Of course you. You here to find someone worth your while?" You blinked at him, not knowing if he was saying those words.

Just as you opened your mouth to respond, a beautiful woman came into frame. She walked over to y'all, heels clicking against the tile floor before reaching to y'all. "Babe, is this the neighbor from across the street?" Great, you live a across from them. Even better.

Babe? You didn't know he had a girlfriend. It was until you looked down at their fingers and you saw wedding rings. You felt somewhat hurt. Yeah, this man is hot, so it's no surprise that he would be married, but wasn't he just flirting with you?

Roman nodded his head, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, her name is Y/n. She's a cute thing, isn't she?" His wife nodded and then realized something. "Oh, I'm sorry! My name is Galina, and this is my husband-" You cut in at the ending of her sentence. "Roman Reigns." Roman's eyes locked on yours and let a smile rise to his face.

He held his hand out and the moment you touched, it was like a shot of arousal traveled down your legs. His eyes never left yours as he shook your hand and you couldn't seem to tear your eyes away either. A knock at the door made his wife look towards the front. "I'll get it this time. Roman, show her around."

She left, leaving you and Roman alone. "Right this way, baby." You tried to ignore the pet name, and walked to the back door. The view was beautiful in the back of the house. You could see the view of other houses, the lights leading deeper into the city. "This is amazing." Roman trialed behind you, hands roaming up and down your body, breathing in your scent on your neck.

You froze, not knowing what to do. Anyone could walk outside and see you too. "U-uh, wanna see the b-bedrooms." You somehow shimmied out his grip and walked back inside. Roman shook his head. "Playing hard to get I see." He walked back in, following you and leading you upstairs.