Sami Zayn-Wrong, But Feels So Right

Pairing: Sami Zayn x Fem!Bloodeline!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Femdom!Reader, Oral, (Sami Receiving), and Quickie. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,458

Summary: Sami knows it's so wrong to be with you sexual, but he can't help it when it feels so good.

A/N: First time writing for Sami and I don't know how I feel about it. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You grabbed a water bottle and towel as you walked to the entryway.

You stood there waiting for your brothers and cousin to come back. Roman just got done with a match against Cody with the help of the others of course.

They came through, Roman drenched in sweat. "Good job guys." You handed Roman the water bottle and wiped some sweat off his arms. "Cody was so mad." Jimmy chuckled at Cody's expression after he lost. "Yeah, Uce didn't see it coming." Jey added.

You all stood there joking and talking about the match when someone behind them caught your eye. It was Sami. Sami and Kevin were helping Cody walk backstage. He turned around and locked eyes.

You tried to hold back an expression as you two stared at each other, but you could see something in his eyes. "Y/n!" You jumped at the loud voice of Roman. "Did you hear what I said?" You finally looked at Roman seeing him and the others waiting for you to speak.

"No sorry, I zoned out. I'm just really tired from helping everyone set up the show. I might head to the hotel early tonight." The boys nodded their heads, greeting you goodbye.

You almost broke the speed limit at how fast you were driving. You could feel the anticipation buzzing through your body as the elevator went to Sami's floor. You were smiling so hard that your cheeks were starting to hurt.

You made it to his hotel room, gently knocking on the door. It was quiet for a few seconds before the door opened.

Sami stood there with wide eyes, pulling you in before looking around the hall to smile sure no one saw you and closed the door. "Y/n, what are you doing here?!" You smiled at Sami's shocked voice.

"Calm down pretty boy, I'm just here to see you." Sami shook his head, running a hand through his messy hair. "No, you can't be here. Y'know we can't be together right now." You pouted at his words. "It's okay, I made sure on one saw me come up here. The boys think I'm asleep in my room because I told them I'm tired."

You took his hand, guiding it to your chest, the low cut shirt you wore helping him. "I missed you so bad!" You moaned out, throwing your head back. "Y/n!" Sami pulled back fast, looking nervous. "C'mon Sami, touch me."

Sami shook his head no. "No I can't." You huffed out rejections. "Sami don't act like we haven't done this before. Why are you acting like this?" Sami avoided your eyes as he spoke.

"People are getting suspicious. Kevin's catching on. He's seen your white lace panties on the floor. He's smelt your perfume on my clothes, he thinks there's someone."

You only smiled at the first part. "So that's where my panties went. I was wondering why I couldn't find them."Sami's eyes widened in disbelief. "Are you serious Y/n? I just told you that we couldn't possibly be caught and all you heard was panties?"

You laughed, brushing him off. "Chill baby, it's okay, and even if someone was to find out I don't care. I won't let my family hurt you. Not again."You gently rubbed up and down his thighs, palming his crotch.

He moaned, bucking his hips up. You both slowly leaned forward as your lips connected. In an instant the kiss turned sloppy as he picked you up and carried you to the bed.

You smiled as he kissed the nape of your neck, gripping at your body. "You're so pretty Y/n." You giggled at his compliment. "Only for you, baby." He kissed you once more, tugging at your clothes.

He pulled your shirt over your head, instantly grasping at your breast. He placed soft kisses on your chest, reaching his hand behind you to unclasp your bra, freeing your breast.

They bounced as the bra slipped off. He sucked and fondled your breast, your hand coming to his hair. Your nails scratched his scalp as you let out a relaxed sigh. It's been almost a week since you've gotten any free time to yourself, considering how protective your family is.

You grind your hips up at his body as he nibbles on your nipples. You pulled him up into a kiss, tugging at his pants. You two pulled apart giving him time to undress.

You smiled at his cock, slightly erected. You grabbed his cock, slowly jerking him. He shuddered at the feeling of your hand, moving to rest against the headboard while you sat between his legs. "Someone must've missed me." You teased, leaning down and taking him in your mouth.

You bobbed your head, his hand coming to your hair, slowly pushing your head down, making you take him deeper. You relaxed your jaw and controlled your breathing as his hips thrusted up at a comfortable pace.

You gagged, your saliva slipped from the corners of your mouth and dripped on his cock and thighs.

"God your mouth feels so good." Sami praise, pulling some hair that fell forward away from your face. You looked up at him with doe eyes, him throwing his head back with a moan. You took his cock out your mouth with a pop and you crawled up his body.

He scooted down the bed on his back, looking up at you. You looked so dominant on top of him. You squatted and guided his cock to your entrance before slowly sinking down. Sami hissed at your tightness. "Go down easy, easy- just like that." His hands were at your waist, holding you softly.

You began bouncing up and down, breathing heavy. Sami laid back, watching as you bounced up and down, your breast bouncing with every movement. You bit your lip, locking eyes with him. You both know you couldn't be loud, since you weren't the only wrestlers on the same hotel floor.

You put so much force into your bounces, wanting to milk him for all he had. Everytime you came up his cock was glistening from your juices, your cum coated around his cock in a circle.

He pulled you down slightly, so he could reach your breast. His ginger beard scraped across your body as he sucked on your nipples. He hummed as your bouncing grew fast and deeper.

He bit down, a hiss of pain slipping out your mouth. "No teeth, you can suck." Sami took your words, sucking harder, a hickey probably being around your nipple. It wasn't like anyone was gonna see.

Sami gently stopped you from bouncing, which got your attention. "Let me be in control for a second." You let him pull you down and tuck you in his neck. He planted his feet on the bed and pounded into you restlessly, the loud clapping noise being heard around the hotel room. The hotel headboard was slamming against the wall from the power of his thrust.

Your moans were mumbled as you screamed. "Oh god feels so good, you're fucking me s'good." Sami audibly whimpered under his breath at your praise, wanting to make you feel good. He snuck a hand down between your connected bodies, and rubbed at your sensitive clit. "Oh, fuck!" Sami quickly covered your mouth with his hand after hearing you scream.

You clenched down on him repeatedly, feeling close. "Shit, I'm cumming Sami!" Sami grunted as you squeezed him at a vice grip, cumming around him. Your body fell limp on his as Sami chased after his own release. He came with a groan, freezing on the spot.

It's a good thing you're on the pill.

You both laid there, with you on top of him while he rubbed soothing circles on your sweaty back. You were the first to break the silence. "You did so good tonight." You said, placing a kiss on his chest.

Sami only looked down at you with worry in his eyes. "Yeah you too, but don't you think we should stop this?" You sat up slightly, looking at him.

"Really? After what we just did you want to say this? Look Sami, I get what you're saying, but don't leave me just because of my family." Sami bit his lip, feeling bad. "I won't. I know it's wrong, but it feels so right to be with you."

He placed a kiss on your lips. "You should get going, Kevin might come back." You nodded, getting up and putting on your clothes. "I'll see you tomorrow night pretty boy." You left out, locking the door and retreating back to your room.

Sami could only shake his head, a smile tugging at his lips.