Rhea Ripley-Workout

Pairing: Rhea Ripley x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Choking, Cum Filled-Strap On, Dumification, Face Fucking, Names,( Slut & Whore), Mommy Kink, Oral, (Rhea Receiving) and Praise. 18+ Minors DNI.

Word Count: 1,731

Summary: You needy for Rhea, so she gives you what you want in the gym bathroom.

A/N: Got any request? Go ahead and send them. I'm not a huge fan of this one, but Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

You watched as your girlfriend Rhea Ripley, lifted weights. She looked so hot, when her muscles flexed every time he pulled the weights to her shoulders. Before you two left the house, you practically begged her on your hands and knees for sex.

She's been so busy with wrestling, it's like he forgot about your needs. She just came back home yesterday and the very next day she's training. You tried telling her how needy you were, but it was like she didn't care about anything, but work.

You walked over and sighed. "Babe, how much longer are we gonna be here? I'm getting so horny" you whined, trying to touch her shoulder, but she brushed you off. "Y/n, we just got here, go do squats or something." You looked at the time and noticed it's only been 10 minutes.

Time was going to slow for your liking and it didn't help that she wore your favorite strap on to tease you. "Baby please, I feel myself dripping!" She sighed in annoyance before turning your direction. "Wait until we get home in an hour." An hour?! Oh no, you've waited weeks on end for this woman and now that she's here, she's still making you wait.

With a huff, you turned around and went to the bathroom. If she isn't gonna please you, then you'll please yourself. Grabbing your phone, you went to the bathroom stall before setting your phone up. You took your leggings off and sat against the toilet seat and pressed record.

You started off rubbing your hands over your folds, showing she's how wet you were. Your finger teased your entrance, making your breathing increase. Once slipping a finger in, you sighed in relief of finally feeling something inside of you.

You slowly pulled your finger in and out as your moans grew louder. Your other hand rubbed your clit in a slow circular motion, taking your time so he could see and hear everything.

You weren't even at a fast speed and you could hear the wet sounds coming from your pussy. "Fuck, this is so much better than you, Rhea." You breathy said. You spread your legs a little wide so you could reach deeper. You hit your special spot and moaned loudly.

You increased your speed. "Fuck, this so much better than my small strap on, girlfriend!" You laughed out, knowing that sentence would tick her off. You pinched your clit, just like Rhea would do and thought about all the dirty things she would say and it all ticked you over the edge.

With a loud moan, followed by the shaking of your body, you came. You smiled as you finally got the release you needed. You spreaded your folds, watching how your cum, dripped down near your butt. You grabbed your phone and pointed it at your face.

Using your middle finger, you scooped some of your juices and licked it, humming at the taste. "So sweet, it's a shame my girlfriend would never know." You ended the video before taking a tissue and cleaning yourself up. You're pretty sure if anyone was in the bathroom they would be gone by now.

You clicked on Rhea's contact before sending the video to her with the text, 'If you think you can do better, meet me in the bathroom.' It was a couple of minutes later and she still hadn't come in. She did leave you on read so you know she saw the video.