Solo Sikoa-Sad Movie Night

Pairing: Solo Sikoa x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff?

Word Count: 832

Request/Summary:

A/N: This was requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

A/N: This was requested by Anonymous on Tumblr. I know it's short, but I didn't know how to make it long. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You watched the popcorn pop in the microwave. You and your fellow Bloodline members finally get the day off after weeks of working. Before having consecutive weeks of working, y'all did a little thing called movie night.

Every Friday someone would choose a movie to watch, but with wit getting in the way and schedules being different, y'all haven't had time. You opened the microwave as it beeped. You took the bag out,and poured it in a bowl and sprinkled some salt.

You walked around the corner into the living room and you could hear the sound of the boys arguing. You sat next to Solo, placing the bowl on the coffee table. "Hey, why are y'all fighting? It's movie night!"

The twins and Sami stopped fighting, and gave their attention to you. "Well, Jimmy here wants to watch Smurfs, Jey wants to watch Ratatouille, and I want to watch Monsters Inc, but neither of us agree with each other's choice!" Sami said with a sad sigh.

You smiled at them, shaking your head. "Why are y'all arguing over the movie we're watching? It's not even y'all's turn!" The boys stopped looking at you. "Oh." Jimmy said. You giggled as the twins stayed silent and Sami's face turned red.

You grabbed the remote from Jimmy and handed it to Solo. "It's Solo's turn." Almost everyone groaned, including Roman, when you said that. You cocked an eyebrow up. "What, what's wrong?" You asked, giving them a teasing look. "Every time it's Solo's turn, he always chooses what you wanna watch."

You  gave them an 'innocent' look. "I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Babe, choose a movie." Solo looked at the TV and then shrugged his shoulders. "Well I've been wanting to rewatch The Lion King."

Without a second thought Solo clicked the buttons on the remote and went in search for The Lion King movie.

As the movie started up everyone groaned in annoyance while you smiled, grabbing the bowl of popcorn, and leaning into Solo's chest.

-

The boys settled down after a while watching the movie. They had a laugh and sang 'Hakuna Matata.' Everything was going good until you watched baby Simba run from the wild stampede in fear. Scar quickly went to Mufasa, alerting him that his son was down there.

Without a care in the world, Mufasa left to go save Simba. He quickly ran down the rocks and into the stampede to get Simba, but was knocked over by the animals. Simba fell from the branch, but looked around calling for his dad. Luckily, Mufasa grabbed Simba and put him on higher rocks for safety.

He tried climbing up to him, but once again the stampede got a hold of him, dragging him away.
Simba looked around for his father in hopes he was still there. Mufasa jumped high on a mountain of rocks, struggling for grip, his claws sliding off the rock.

Scar then came into view. "Scar, help me." Mufasa begged, but Scar only stood there, giving him an unfazed look. What he did next shocked you. Scar called at Mufasa, causing him to lose his grip and fall. Fall all the way to his death while his younger son watched.

"No!" Your scream caused the boys to jump and pause the movie. You could feel tears coming out your eyes, as you buried your head in your hands. "Y/n, are you crying?" Sami asked in disbelief.

You sniffled, nodding your head and wiping a few tears away. "Yes, it's just so sad to see Mufasa die. I forgot how sad this movie is." Solo squeezed you in reassurance. "I'm alright, but poor Simba. I can't imagine watching my father die."

Jimmy laughed at your reaction. "Chill out Y/n. It's just a movie." You gave him a death glare, which made him shut up quickly. "Okay, you can play the movie. I'm fine." Jey unpaused the movie and you all continued watching it.

When the movie was done everyone began to make pallets on the floor while you and Solo sat on the couch. "You okay?" You looked at him, meeting his worried eyes. "Awe, are you concerned about me?" You teased, laughing, but Solo didn't crack a smile.

"It's bold that someone is teasing me after they just cried over Lion King." You looked at him offended, playfully smacking his arm. "Hey shush, nobody needs to know!" Solo finally smiled, grabbing you and planting a kiss on your lips.

The sweet moment was interrupted by the sound of a phone camera clicking. You both broke apart to see Sami standing there with his phone in hand. "Man, Twitter's gonna eat this up."

Before Sami could type anything, Solo got up, charging at him. "Sami, I swear if you post that!" You laughed as Solo chased Sami around the house and eventually in the backyard.

It might've been a sad movie night, but the ending was so much better.