Jey Uso-Take A Seat

Pairing: Jey Uso x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Cursing, Daddy Kink, Degradation, Hair Pulling, Face Sitting, Praise, Oral, (Fem!Reader Receiving). Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,182

Summary: Jey wants to try something new for the night and it involves you taking a seat on his face.

A/N: Sorry it's so short, but I Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You two rushed, frantically to get each other's clothes off. You don't know what happened to yourself, but you've been extremely horny and it doesn't help when your boyfriend isn't home, majority of the week, so when you two met up, you thought it was just gonna be the two of you, but you were so wrong.

Turns out, he made a dinner plan with the whole Bloodline, so you had to sit a dinner table, with wet panties and the need to be fucked for almost 2 hours because Sami loved to party, but that didn't stop you from saying what you needed.

You would touch Jey's thigh or use your foot to trail up to his crotch arena, giving him a smirk before talking to Jimmy like nothing was happening.

You would tell him what you wanted him to do to you and how wet you were, but you didn't know if it was the drinks that got to you when you told him that you wanted to sit on his face until he drowned in your juices. You totally forgot all about it, until you walked through the door.
——-
Jey pressed you against the wall, unzipping the back of your dress while you unbuttoned his top. You two broke the kiss, getting air as Jey leaned down to the nape of your neck, sucking, probably leaving hickies. You sighed out, with your hands scratching his scalp.

"Fuck, baby, I need you so bad!" You whined out, grinding your core against the leg he had in the middle of your body. "You need me? Huh?" He muttered, pulling back to look at you. "You want me to fuck you? Make you scream so loud, the cops will be called?"

You bit your lip, holding back the moans that would spill from your mouth.

"Please, Daddy, I've been thinking about this for weeks!" You didn't hide the moan that came out your mouth at the thought of him pounding into your juicy pussy. Jey hummed before surprising you by backing up to the bed and pulling you on top of him.

Your mouth dropped open and your eyes grew big as you found yourself on top of him, hands in his chest. "You were talking big earlier. Now, it's your chance to show me." He placed his hands on the back of his hand waiting for you to do something, but huh just sat there.

You were never the dominant one in the relationship, especially when it came to sex. "I-I don't-" Jey laughed, hearing how nervous you were. "Strip." The one word made you jump off his lap and strip out the dress.

He knew you weren't wearing a bra, due to how the dress was, but there was no excuse for not wearing panties. "You dirty whore. Come sit." At first when he said that, you thought he meant on the bed or his lap, but before your butt cheek came in contact with anything, he stopped you. "No, no, my face." You stopped in your tracks, slowly turning around and looking at him.

"W-what?" The stutter wasn't any accident. You were nervous about what you got yourself into. "Come sit on my face like you said you were." You gulped, looking around before noticing you and no choice. You couldn't escape and you said what you said.

You crawled your way up his body, nervously as you came up to his chest. "Take a seat." You took in his words, scooting up to his head, placing your right knee beside the left side of his face and vice versa. You didn't let yourself go down on him, more like a hover over his face.

Jey's hands came to your thighs, trying to push you down, but you were using your legs till you couldn't no more. "Sit on my face, Y'n." His tone was stern and he tried pushing you down. Your juices were practically teasing him, dripping in his beard. Jey had enough of your playing and pinched your clit, making you cry out and fall.

You were instantly met with his tongue, teasing you, nibbling and licking your inner thighs. He used his tongue to dance around your clit, almost taunting you as you whined every time he grazed across it. Your bus was very sensitive and you don't have time for him to be playing. "Hey, come on!" Jey laughed, shaking his hand.

"You're such a greedy whore." You were about to protest, but it was soon stopped when you felt him lick a like up your wet slit, collecting your juices on his tongue. He moaned at the taste of you. "You taste so good, baby." He praised, making you blush and moan.

The feeling of his tongue in a figure 8 motion on your folds made you crumble. You held on the headboard, feeling weak as his tongue made contact with your core. He licked your clit, while bringing his right hand to enter your hole. A wet noise was heard once he stuck his finger inside of you.

"That's it, grind on my face and fingers like the needy girl you are." He grumbled, before diving Vance in. He switched in between your clit and fold, all while fingering you. Your wet pussy, moaning, and slurping was heard around the room.

You felt your high coming soon so you warned him. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" Your feeling was loud, but who cares? When you are sitting in someone's face, you should be yelling in pleasure. He hooked his arms around your thighs, holding you down so you wouldn't get up. "Cum for me. Cum for me, Y/n."

He repeated, thrusting his fingers inside you faster. He aimed around for your g-spot and smiled once you screamed. He sucked on your clit, and used his teeth to pull on it, making your eyes roll and legs shake. Your mouth dropped open, following a silent moan as you felt your arms and legs give out.

Your body almost fell if it wasn't for the strong hand that Jey held you with. You didn't even know that you squirted. Although your vision was white, you had teary eyes, and you're pretty sure that you blacked out for a moment, you didn't know that you squirted.

Jey was quick to lap up your juices. You finally rolled off him, trying to catch your breath as Jey wiped his face with his shirt. You looked over at him and blushed, seeing his face wet. "Fuck, that was so hot."

You smiled and attempted to get up, but Jey grabbed you by the hair, slightly. "Where do you think you're going?" You looked at him confused. "To the shower to clean up?" You sounded unsure as he started shaking his head, disagreeing.

"No, we're gonna finish everything you said you would do to me at dinner. Now go take a seat on your back." You gulped and looked down at the ground, making your way to the bed.

It's gonna be a long night.