Jimmy Uso-Stay By My Side

Pairing: Jimmy Uso x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,399

Summary: You and Jey choose your side after Night of Champions.

A/N: I know the summary sucked and the match didn't go like this, but let me do it for the story. Btw, I'm not so sure about this one. Also, I don't really like it. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

All members in the Bloodline were in the locker room, getting ready. Roman walked out the bathroom, fixing his pants slightly. "Listen up, me and Solo are gonna go out there and kick ass and get those belts back."

Everyone listened as Roman discussed the plan. "Jey, Jimmy, stay back here since I can't trust y'all." Jey looked somewhat offensive, cutting in the conversation. "Why not?" Roman looked at Jey as if he was stupid. "What do you mean, 'why not?' We're tryna win these titles, not lose them."

Jey didn't say anything more. "Y/n and Paul, I want y'all out there." That's when Jimmy cut in. "Nah Uce, if I'm not going out there then she isn't." Roman gave him a questioning look, cocking his eyebrows up, testing him. "I'm the Tribal Chief, meaning what says, goes."

Jimmy rolled his eyes. "And I don't give a damn what the Tribal Chief says, if I don't want my wife out there, she's not going." Roman closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. "Babe, calm down. I'll just go out there. Besides, Solo can protect me and Paul will be out there."

Jimmy gave you a worried look. "I'll be fine." You hugged him, snuggling in his chest. Jimmy stared Roman down, with a death glare. "Fine, but don't get involved." You nodded your head, sitting up. "Y/n, go get me some water."

You were about to get up when Jimmy grabbed your arm, standing chest to chest with Roman. "No, you go get your own water. My wife ain't no maid." The tension in the room was thick as Roman and Jimmy argued.

They've been like this for weeks and it's making you nervous about their relationship. "I'll get it, My Tribal Chief." Paul left quickly, getting the water. Roman scoffed, grabbing his belts. "Get out my face." Roman pushed Jimmy's face back, a growl falling from his mouth.

It was now all 3 brothers and you in the room. "Baby, chill out. Solo and Roman are gonna win the titles and take them back where they belong." Jimmy couldn't fathom the fact he would have to sit backstage while he watched his brother and cousin get something they earned.

"I can't be the only one. Jey, don't you feel mad, that Roman doesn't trust us?" Jey admitted, nodding his head. "Of course, but you know we have to listen to-'' Jimmy cut him off fast.

"Jey, who cares about what the Tribal Chief says? He's always ordering us around like we're some dogs. I say it's time to step up and speak up." Jimmy stood up, putting his foot down. If Jey wasn't gonna be with him then he was going alone. "Bro, you can't be serious." You heard Solo say in the corner.

"Deadass." Jimmy still stood his ground, waiting for anyone to follow, but no one did. "Jimmy, just sit down. I know you hate this, but we need to listen to Roman." Jimmy held himself back, not wanting to upset you. "Fine, but I ain't nobody's bitch."

Little did you know, those two words would come into play later that night.

-

Roman walked back in the locker room. "Y/n, we need to talk about the match." You gave Roman your full attention. "If Sami and Kevin try to do something I need you to distract the referee, also-" Jimmy stopped Roman's sentence he could finish. "No, I don't want Y/n, getting involved."

For once, everyone could agree on it. "Yeah Uce, to be honest, I don't want her risking herself." Jey agreed. "Y/n, you heard me." You nodded your head, placing a kiss on Jimmy's cheek. "I'll be okay. Love you." Jimmy mumbled a 'Love you too.' Before letting you go.

-

The match had its ups and downs until one moment had a major down. The fight was taken outside the ring, getting dangerous most close to you and Paul. Y'all would move around the ring, but the fight would come towards you.

Roman was punched by Kevin, causing him to fly back. Just when Kevin was about to hit him again, Roman swiftly grabbed you, using you as a shield. You flinched, head turning to the side, eyes closing shut, but nothing came.

You opened them just before Kevin stopped mid punch. Roman threw you to the side, fighting back Kevin. You stood there, eyes wide in fear. Your life just flashed before your eyes. Paul checked up on you, putting you behind him for the rest of the match.

Unfortunately, Roman and Solo didn't win, but it only made you feel somewhat happy because you knew if they won, he wouldn't stop bragging about it to Jimmy and Jey.

As Roman and Solo recovered from their loss, the Usos music played, Jimmy and Jey running out. Jey was yelling at Roman, telling him how he couldn't win the titles after causing hell to him and his brother.

Roman began pushing at his face like he did Jimmy earlier. "Get out my ring." The moment Roman said that to Jey, he turned around to Jimmy, but was met with a superkick. The arena erupted into cheers, almost as loud as Sami's betrayal on Roman.

Paul dropped his head in his hands, knowing it was over. "I ain't nobody's bitch!" Jimmy yelled, over all the games cheering. Your mouth was wide open, eyes wide. You would've never expected Jimmy to be the one to turn. Jey, yes, but never Jimmy. Jey pushed him back, breathing heavy.

"Man, what are you doing?! That's our cousin!" Jey went to check up on Roman, but Jimmy pushed him back. "Listen to me, Uce! I'm doing what you should've done a long time ago! I got you!" And with that being said, Jimmy landed another super kick on Roman, making him roll out the ring.

Jimmy didn't stick around for long, making his way back up the ramp, Jey following after him. Paul entered the ring, checking up on his Tribal Chief, while you stood there on the outside.

You didn't know what to do. Should you go stay with the boys' or go with Jimmy? "Y/n!" You heard Paul call from inside the ring.

You looked at him and then at Jimmy. He was already staring at you, giving you a pleading look. "Y/n!" Paul called once more, this time getting closer. "I'm sorry, I can't-" You took off up the ramp to your husband, fans cheering you on.

Roman held his jaw, nodding his head in acceptance. Paul and Solo stood by Roman's side while you and Jey with Jimmy's. Jimmy dragged you both backstage, into a secluded area where others wouldn't be at.

"Uce, why did you-" Jimmy shushed him, knowing he would want answers. "We deserve better! All because we made one mistake, he replaces us with Solo? That ain't right, man, and I don't know how you don't see it."

You watched as the two argued. "Yeah, I get it, but all we had to do was listen. Listen to the Tribal Chief!" Jimmy let out a groan, roping his hands over his face. He was about to say something, but you beat him to it.

"Jey, please listen to what Jimmy is saying. Roman is nothing, but a man who thinks everyone is a peasant beneath him, including his own family. He runs around giving orders like we're his slaves and y'all do deserve better!"

Jimmy smiled slightly, at how you stood up for him. "You boys need to work together in order to put Roman in his place, otherwise, there's no Uso's." Jimmy nodded his head adding, "I just need you to stay by my side. Both of you."

He grabbed your hand, intertwining it together. "So if you don't wanna be with me and Y/n, then go to Roman 'cause I'm not 'bout to be putting my energy into something that's not worth it. Not again." Jey took a deep breath, thinking it all over.

"Okay, I'm with y'all." The two brothers hugged, before inviting you into it. Once you all pulled back, Jimmy pulled you in a private one, kissing the top of your head. "I'm gonna protect you with everything in me."

Everyone knew this was far from over, but for now you'll be by his side.

WWE ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara