Edge-Two Pump Chump

Pairing: Edge x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Choking, Degradation, Face Fucking, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Names, (Slut), Oral, (Edge Receiving), Praise, Rough Sex, Soft Sex? and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,812

Summary/Request: "i was wondering if you could do something with edge cause i cant find any good ff about him. obviously containing smut maybe angry sex after something that happened between him and lita and he comes to the reader for comfort?"

A/N: This is requested by @helliessidehoe. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You sat in the locker room, watching your best friend Edge's match. He was defending his title against John Cena, with Lita on his side.

The match was scary, with Cena hitting big moves, almost getting the 3 count. You watched as John hit Edge with a fisherman suplex, before going for the pin.

Lita came up on the apron yelling at John to get his attention. It worked, leaving Edge to have the advantage to sneak up. Unfortunately, as Edge tried to hit his Edgeucation, John reversed and hit him with an Attitude Adjustment.

He quickly pinned and got the win.

"Your winner of this match, and your NEW CHAMPION, JOHN CENA!"

Your mouth dropped open in shock as you watched John celebrate with his new title in hand. Fans cheered, but Edge sat up in shock. Lita on the other hand was pissed. Her mouth in a straight line, shaking her head and snatching the mic from Lillian Garcia.

"John, I advise you to get out this ring before I kick your balls up your ass." John got out fast, not wanting to deal with her and walked up the ramp, leaving Edge and Lita in the ring. "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Lita yelled to Edge. "You had one job, one fucking job and you failed!" Edge stood up, trying to take the mic from her, but she didn't give in. "No, you're gonna sit here and listen to what I have to say because I'm done with you!"

Fans started to cheer loudly as they heard Lita speak. "You're a failure! You lost your title to John fucking Cena, even after I help you. You were so close, but you blew it all up!"

Edge shook his head, denying everything. "You're nothing without that title. That was the only reason I was with you from the start! You had everything, you were in your prime, but now you're nothing, but a lonely man with no title and no girlfriend."

Edge ran his hands through his hair, breathing out loudly. "The sex was bad anyways, you two pump chump." Everyone started laughing and chanting, 'Two Pump Chump'. Edge tensed up feeling anger rise in his body.

He didn't know what took over his body, but next thing he knew he was grabbing Lita by her hair. "You think you're funny? Coming out here to embarrass-" Edge didn't finish his sentence when someone came behind him and hit him on his head.

He came crashing down on the mat, turning over his back to see who the attacker was and to his surprise, it was his 'best friend' Christian. Christian began a beat down, kicking and punching him while Lita laughed and cheered on Christian as he toured Edge.

Christian then dragged Edge to the corner and set him up so he could see Lita. What Christian did next shocked the WWE universe and Edge himself. Lita pulled Christian in for a kiss. Not just no normal kiss. A kiss that was full of tongue and saliva trading, practically taunting Edge.

Edge could only sit there and watch his so-called best friend make out with his girlfriend. "Bye bye you loser!" Lita waved and left the ring with Christian by her side. You sat in the same place backstage, not knowing what to do.