Dominik Mysterio-Heartbreak To Love

Pairing: Dominik Mysterio x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,442

Request/Summary: "a dominik mysterio fluff where y/n finds out w/n (wrestler name) is cheating on her and dominik confesses his feelings."

A/N: This was requested by someone who wishes to stay Anonymous. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You were absolutely pumped. After almost an hour of fighting you won a qualification spot for Money In The Bank and you were planning to win the briefcase so you can cash it in.

You've worked so hard over the years and months to get to where you are and now you put all of that to use with all the help and support from your family and boyfriend, you earned it.

The first person you wanted to see was Rey. Rey because he was like your father figure. He believed in you when no one else did, other than his daughter and wife, they supported you, but there was another family member who you were close to and that was Dominik.

It was until Rhea came in and messed it all up, taking him away from you and his family. She changed him into something he's not and no matter how many times you tell him, it's like he's under some spell.

You've tried one too many times to get him back to the right side, but he never listens to you, so you gave up.

Giving 3 knocks on the door, you open after hearing Rey's faint voice. You were met with a hug from Rey, swaying you back and forth. "Y/n, I'm so proud of you, bebita." (Babygirl)

You smiled, hugging him ten times harder. "I know! I can't wait to win and cash in on Rhea. I'm gonna get revenge for the family." Rey gave you an appreciating smile before pulling his mask on his head. "I gotta match soon, I'll catch up with you later?"

You nodded your head. "Imma go see Seth so we can celebrate!" Rey wiggled his eyebrows up and down, teasingly, making you blush. "Have fun kid." You left shortly, walking down the halls to your boyfriend's locker room.

You met up with him before your match, but he was acting weird, so you hoped the news would cheer him up. Without knocking you opened the door, but was met with nothing. "Babe? Are you here?" It was silent as you walked around, looking for him.

'Where is he?' You asked yourself, walking deeper and deeper in the room. You froze in place as you saw a trail of female and male clothes leading to the bathroom. You saw a familiar pair of black lace panties with boxers that Seth wore this morning.

You took a deep breath hoping it wasn't what it seemed like, but when you peaked around the corner your heart shattered into pieces. It was Seth and your best friend Becky, fucking in the shower.

You couldn't hold back the cry that left your lips. Becky and Seth's attention turned to you, Seth's mouth dropping open in shock. "Babe!?" He pushed Becky back a little, sliding the door open, and grabbing a towel. "Y/n, it's not what it looked like."

You ignored him, grabbing the duffel bag with your clothes. "Y/n, please." Your eyes snapped to him, full of anger. "Don't 'please' me. You knew what you were doing, and with Becky?" Your voice cracked at the end of your sentence.

You looked at Becky who stood behind him covering herself with a shirt from the floor. "I thought we were friends, hell even sister, but you do this to me?" She looked at you with a sorry expression, but you didn't want to see that. "Don't contact me, don't talk to me, don't even look at me."You said looking at Becky.

"Baby-" You looked at Seth off with a cold look. "That goes for the both of you." You picked up your bag and left the room, tears falling from your face. "Y/n, please don't." Seth grabbed your arm, trying to pull you back into him. "Get off me!" You pulled your arm from his hold, causing him to fall and his towel to come off his waist.

"How about you go fuck Becky with your small dick!" Co-workers and staff members began looking your way seeing a naked and embarrassed Seth on the floor. You took that as an opportunity to escape, running down the hall.

You were so busy trying to wipe your tears that you didn't see the group of people in front of you.

You bumped into something strong, almost making you fall to the floor. "Oh, would you look at that, boys. It's little miss Y/n." You bit your lip, knowing that voice from anywhere. "Rhea I'm not in the mood for your taunting. Just let me go."

Rhea laughed, looking at Damian and Finn. "Awe, is Y/n upset? It's alright, just go back to Seth and everything will be alright." You felt sadness and anger fill your body even more. "Leave me alone!" You finally looked up at the 4 seeing their facial expressions change.

You then caught the eye of Dominik, seeing a worried look. Something you haven't seen in a long time. You left your bag on the ground, pushing past them and running to a secret spot. The soft murmurs were heard in the halls as you walked backstage.

This was supposed to be an exciting night for you, but instead it turned into a heartbreaking one. You sat on the floor next to crates where nobody walked to. This was a spot where a few know about as you found it all because of Rey.

You sat there in silence thinking about everything. "What did I do wrong?" You cried to yourself, sniffling. "It's not your fault, it's his." You jumped at the sound of a voice. You looked over to see Dominik standing there with your bag.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, avoiding eye contact. "I heard what happened and came to check up on you." You ignored him as he sat next to you, placing your bag down. "Why do you care? Just go back to your 'Mami' and go piss people off instead of me." Dominik felt bad that you hated him.

He knew you did, but this was a time he wished you didn't. "I care because we're friends-" You were quick to correct him. "Were. We were friends until you decided to join the dark side." Dominik let out a sigh of defeat.

"Why do you hate me so much?" You looked at him with a surprise look. "Are you really asking me that? You left me and Rey for Judgement Day and didn't even think about how it would affect us." Dominik didn't know what to say, knowing you're right.

"You betrayed your family and me. Now you expect me to just forgive you when you care all of a sudden? I think not." You began getting up and picking up your bag, but Dominik was quick to stop you. "I care because I love you." You froze at his confession. Did you hear him right?

"I love you, okay? I didn't come back to you because I was jealous. Jealous of you and Seth's relationship, but when I heard he cheated on you, I wanted to beat his ass so badly, but I thought about how you felt and how upset you looked."

It was silent as he finished his speech and you stood there thinking. "You love me?" You finally spoke, looking at him. He nodded his head picking at his finger. You shook your head at the thought of Seth.

"God, I can't believe I wasted 3 years of my life on him, just for him to cheat on me." More tears came to vision, but before they could fall, Dominik wiped them away from your cheek.

"Please don't cry over him. You deserve someone who actually loves you. Someone who makes you feel strong, safe, secure, everything he didn't make you feel." You looked at him through your blurry vision. "How long have you liked me?" You asked.

"Since the first day our parents met." He admitted with a small smile on his face at the memory. You both just sat there looking into each other's eyes. You both slowly inched closer until your lips met, the kiss was slow and soft.

Dominik broke it apart, pulling back in shame. "I'm sorry, you just broke up with someone and I'm already kissing you, I-" You cut him off of his ramble by grabbing his face and kissing him.

The kiss was filled with all the built up emotion from all the months of both being with him. You were stupid not to choose him before, but you sure have him now. You were heartbroken, but now in love again.