Nikki Bella-Cast

Pairing: Nikki Bella x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,460

Request/Summary: "Hi I was just wondering if there is any chance you can do a Nikki Bella X fem reader one shot where the reader has been injured in a match please."

A/N: This story was requested by @Hilesc20052. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Tonight was the biggest match of your career and by your side would be your girlfriend, Nikki.

Y'all are having a tag match against Aj Lee and Tamina for the Women's Tag Titles due to her sister, Brie being out for her baby.

You were putting your boots on when the sound of the locker room door opened. You looked up seeing Nikki. "Woah baby, you look good." You chuckled under your breath, shaking your head. "Of course I do, you're the one that did my makeup."

You finished tying your boots and stood up, walking to her. She wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you closer. "You ready for the match?" Her voice was above a whisper as she looked at your calming expression. "Yeah, I think I am, but what if we lose?"

You lowered your voice at the last part of your sentence. Nikki bit her lips, looking in your eyes. "Then we lose, it's not like we can't try again. Everything will be fine." You nodded your head, but you couldn't get yourself to believe it.

You didn't want to be the one to fuck up this match, but all those feeling crept up on you. "But I can tell you that we gotta be on watch. Everyone knows how sneaky Aj is." You hummed in agreement. You used to be friends with Aj, but after she started a feud with Nikki, knowing you were dating her, it hasn't been the same.

"Yeah, I know all her tricks, so nothing will get past me." Nikki smiled at your confidence, but the sweet moment was interrupted by a staff member outside y'all's door saying it was time for the match. You gave her one last look and with your hand in hers, y'all walked out to the gorilla.

The moment Nikki's music played, fans started yelling and cheering for y'all to come out. Nikki put on a smile and did her classic Bella Hip Shake. Your entrance was somewhat slow, but savoring. This is probably the only time you're gonna be in the main event, so you better make it last.

Aj and Tamina stood on the other side of the ring, Aj rolling her eyes while Tamina had a disgusted expression. You and Nikki shared a quick kiss and started the match.

-

The match was going well, fans on their feet for every pin and submission. It was going even better for you and Nikki because everyone Aj tried pulling a familiar move on you, you knew how to counter and the more familiar moves she did, the more frustrated she got.

You were focused on the match, not only wanting to win for you, but for Nikki, to prove yourself to the WWE Universe. It was until Aj hit you with a superkick, causing you to go crashing into the turnbuckle.

You were catching your breath, not knowing what was going on in and outside the ring. Aj went outside and searched for something under the ring. "Hey, what are you doing?!" Nikki called to Aj, but didn't get a response.

When Aj came back up, she flashed some handcuffs, smiling. Nikki connected the dots fast and rushed to attack her, but Tamina came out like a truck, shoulder tackling her. Nikki fell hard, groaning.

All of a sudden Paige came running and started beating down Nikki with Tamina. Kick after kick, punch after punch, Nikki was laid out. Fans booed as Paige did her signature taut. 'This Is Our House!'