Jimmy Uso-Get Off The Game

Pairing: Jimmy Uso x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Edging, Oral (Jimmy Receiving) Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,225

Summary: Jimmy won't let you sleep, so you give him a blowjob, hoping it will make him get off the game.

A/N: I know this is kinda similar to Jey's 'Attention,' but just let it slide for a minute. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You let out an annoyed sigh as you rolled over in bed. You could hear Jimmy in the living room yelling at someone.

You knew he was on the game, probably playing with Jey, Solo, and some other guys from work. You got out of bed as Jimmy laughed loudly, yelling at something Jey did in the game.

You walked in the living room, rubbing your eyes. "Babe, can you be quiet? It's 10:36 PM, and you're yelling while I'm trying to sleep." You asked him nicely, but he ignored you, continuing to yell.

You groaned, walking over to him, and tapping him on his shoulder. Jimmy took his mic off one ear and looked back at you with a smile. "Oh, hey, baby." He said in a slight cheerful tone, but your face was not happy.

"Don't 'hey baby' me, you just woke me up! I think it's time for you to go to bed." Jimmy brushed you off, too focused on his game. "He's on me, on me!" He called out.

You looked at the TV seeing his character running up on an enemy before shooting him, 'Victory' plastering the screen. "Let's go!" Jimmy yelled, getting up from off the couch, a big smile on his face.

He looked at you, face slowly changing from happy to confused once he saw your expression. "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Your arms were crossed over your chest, a look of annoyance taking over your features. "I told you to stop yelling and you're ignoring me!" You argued back.

Jimmy was about to apologize, but his game loaded into another match, grabbing his attention. "Babe I- oh my game!" He sat down, giving his attention to the TV.

Your mouth dropped open in shock as he started playing again. You felt ignored, almost as if you weren't there as he played his game.

"Jimmy!"

Jimmy looked at you quickly and then back at the TV. "Hey, calm down, you can sit here and look pretty, while I play. C'mere." He patted a spot next to him.

You stood there, thinking about it for a moment and then an idea came to mind. He wants to play his game and not give you some peace and quiet, so you'll make him get off.

You sat on the couch next to him, looking at the TV, smiling as he got a kill. "Oh, nice one babe." Jimmy looked at you after hearing your praise, a smile creeping on his face.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. He could play his game without any complaining and have you sit there and watch him.

It wasn't so bad until your hand found its way on his crotch, rubbing his semi-hard cock. Jimmy jumped, an embarrassing squeal passing his lips. "Y/n, what- what are you doing?!"

You chuckled at his reaction, continuing to rub circles on his shorts. "Focus on your game, Jim." You nonchalantly said to him, as if you weren't stroking his clothed cock through his shorts.

Jimmy gave you a warning look, but you ignored him completely, making him mute his mic. "Y/n, stop it. I'm playing the game." You laughed at his reaction while still continuing to mess with him.

"Jimmy, help Solo, he's dying!" Jimmy started focusing on the game, deciding to lock in and ignore you, but you were gonna make sure he noticed you.

You dropped to your knees, putting all force into yanking his shorts from his body. "Y/n." He only said. You successfully got his shorts off, revealing that he wore no boxers.

You smiled at his hardly stiffened cock, his red angry tip leaking pre-cum. You let out a breathy moan, grabbing his cock. "Oh, baby, you're so hard." You chuckled, slowly jerking him.

Jimmy groaned into the mic, tensing up. You heard muffled talking, coming from his mic, and Jimmy responding, "I-I'm good, Uce. Just accidentally hit my foot on the coffee table." He lied, giving you another death glare.

He muted his mic for a second. "Stop it. Get away from me." Jimmy growled out, pushing your head away from him, but you came back like a boomerang, leaning down and pressing kisses on his cock and balls.

Jimmy's cock began to slowly spring up as it got more erected. He unmuted his microphone, talking to the boys. You took the opportunity to slide his cock in your mouth, the taste of salty pre-cum hitting your tongue.

You moaned around him, hollowing your cheeks, a hiss coming from Jimmy. This time, he didn't protest or look down at you, eyes fluttering close a little.

He tried to focus on his game, closing and opening his eyes at the TV, but the feeling of your mouth was making it hard. Jimmy deeply groaned, when your free hand came up to fondle with his balls, something you do very often since they don't get enough attention.

"Fuck, Y/n-" He muttered under his breath, slowly relaxing into the couch. You let his cock fall out your mouth, reaching up to jerk him off.

You looked up at him smiling after seeing his now new face. His body was slumped into the couch, eyes glossy, staring up at the ceiling, and drool slightly spilling from the corner of his mouth.

He totally forgot about the game, letting his subby side show. "Y/n, please? Why'd you stop?" He asked, attempting to guide your head back to his cock by putting a hand in your hair.

You chuckled at his failed attempt, pulling away from his touch. "Ah, ah, ah, I'll continue when you promise to come lay down with me."

Jimmy's vision came back, his wide eyes looking at you. "Are you serious, Y/n? You're teasing me cause I won't lay down with you?"

You pouted at his angry tone. "I already told you, baby. I said go to bed, but you didn't want to listen." You explained, licking a long stripe up his cock.

Jimmy finally let his controller go, trying to put it on the coffee table, but missed, the controller cracking on the wooden floor. "Fine, I'll come lay down with you, but you owe me a new controller." Jimmy reasoned.

You ignored the last part of the sentence, stopping the licking assault on his cock. "Alright, let's go lay down!" You hopped up like it was nothing, purposely 'fixing' your shorts to show Jimmy's favorite lace panties.

He looked stunned, mouth agape. "W-wait, y-you-" Jimmy stuttered out, shocked at the fact you just edged him.

He stood up, hissing as the cool air, hit his cock. "Baby!" Jimmy called for you, chasing you to the bedroom only to find you under the blanket, snuggled up in your pillow.

"What are you doing?" He asked, standing naked at the door. "I told you to get off the game, and you didn't listen, and now that you're off, we can lay down like you said." Jimmy looked down at his aching cock, still standing tall. "But what about my..." He trailed off, gaze going to his private part.

You followed his gaze, smirking. "You better go finish in the bathroom. I'll be waiting for cuddle time!" Jimmy whined, turning around and going to the bathroom to finish his business.

 I'll be waiting for cuddle time!" Jimmy whined, turning around and going to the bathroom to finish his business