Rhea Ripley-Jealousy

Parring: Rhea Ripley x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst/Fluff, Smut. Aftercare, Cursing, Degradation, Humiliation, Praise, Spanking, Strap-On, Vibrator.

Word Count: 3,054

Summary: You get jealous of Rhea and Liv but Rhea shows you she belongs to you.

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You were sitting in Rhea's locker room watching her and Liv fight match against Carmella and Zelina Vega. You watched as she put her in a riptide and got the win. She looked so hot manhandling women and throwing them around. There music played and at first you were happy but, you couldn't believe what you saw next.

You saw as Liv ran and jumped on Rhea wrapping both her legs around her waist. Rhea was smiling and they were so close it looked like they were gonna kiss. Liv put her hands on each side of her face yelling and pointing at the WrestleMania sign.

You just watched as jealously took over. Rhea was your girlfriend. She claimed every part of your body which means you could do the same so you were wondering why she was letting someone touch all over her.

She knew how her fans were always shipping them together so that right there was gonna hype then up even more and that made you upset. You felt like you didn't want to see anymore so you got up and went to the catering. You saw your best friend Alexa.

"Hey Y/n!" She said happily. She saw your face and sensed something was wrong "Hey what's wrong? Are you ok?" You couldn't help but laugh at how fast she turned into a concerned mom "Kind of." You answer honestly. You couldn't lie to her, she knew you like the back of her hand. "Well tell me what's up!"

"It might sound stupid I don't know..." There was nothing to be embarrassed about when talking to her, but you didn't want to say "Y/n nothing is stupid when it's coming from you now tell me before I go get Rhea." You froze "That's the problem."

"Rhea? Did she hurt you? Ohh I swear on my-" You cut her off "Lexi no no she didn't do anything it's just I'm jealous." You said mumbling the last part. "About...?" You weren't gonna lie so you told her "Liv and Rhea." She sighed. She knew the problem about Rhea and Liv because it was blowing up on every social media platform. 'Liv x Rhea'. "But it's just me being butt hurt."

"Now I know the fans are gonna go crazy!" Even though they did many things that speculate there together, they've never went this far.You told her how you felt about everything "I know he it feels. I was jealous because fans was touching all over Buddy. It's not stupid, it's just jealousy but, she could of told you they were gonna do that." She added. You then saw Rhea "Hey babe you see me out there?" You just looked at her in disgust, got up and walked away.

Rhea isn't the possessive type but, she got a little angry but she decided to let that slide. "What's up with her?" She said looking at Alexa. All Alexa did was mutter something and left.

Alexa saw the way you looked upset and when she said Rhea's name so there was one conclusion she was the problem and she wasn't sticking around for it.

You were a wrestler that everyone loved and even though you're in The Judgment Day you were still a fan favorite and you had a match against Bianca Belair. As you were doing your makeup Rhea walked in.

"Damn babe you don't even have your ring gear on and you make me wanna bend you over." She said with her hands trailing up and down your waist. You wanted to give her silent treatment so you elbowed her off and walked away.

You got dressed in your'e Judgment Day gear and made your way to the gorilla there you saw Bianca swinging her hair "Hey girl good luck out there." You gave her a 'nice' smile and a nod but, that smile was far from nice.