Nikki Bella-Best Rebound Ever

Pairing: Nikki Bella x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Oral, (Nikki Receiving), and Praise, and Squirting. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,404

Summary: After John breaks up with Nikki, she comes to you for comfort, but she really wants you to help her forget about John.

A/N: Nikki Bella smut! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You're currently sitting in your hotel room, watching a movie, laughing at a scene when a knock at the door pulled you away.

You put the bowl of popcorn on the nightstand looking at the time. "Who's knocking on my door at 11 at night?" You said to yourself before opening the door. There revealed a disheveled Nikki.

Her hair was crazy, makeup ruined with her mascara running down her cheeks, and tears glistening her eyes.

"Nikki!" You quickly took her in, taking a moment to peek around the halls before closing the door. "Nikki, what are you doing here? Why are you crying?" Out of her quivering lips she spoke. "It's over. He broke up with me."

You looked shocked at her reasoning to her tears. "John? He broke up with you?" She nodded her head, feeling her body grow weak. Just as her legs were about to give out, you caught her. "Okay let's go to the couch." You guided her to the couch, gently sitting her down.

For almost 20 minutes you let her cry on your shoulder, not caring that your favorite pajama set was ruined with makeup. She pulled back, sniffling and wiping away tears.

That's when she noticed the mess she made on your clothes. "Oh, I'm sorry." You brushed her off. "No it's okay. John's a dumbass by the way for breaking up with you."

She let out a small smile. "Well I wish I could believe that. He said he doesn't wanna be with me anymore because Brie looks prettier."

She felt her heart shatter at those words. "But she's dating Daniel!" Nikki nodded her head.

There was so much happening. Why would John want Brie if she's already in a relationship? What if they were having an affair?

You pushed those thoughts away, looking at the sad Nikki that sat next to you. "That's stupid! John's stupid. No offense to Brie, but I think you're prettier than her. Maybe it's just a preference thing?"

You shrugged your shoulders, Nikki getting confused. "Preference?" You nodded your head. "Oh c'mon Nikki, you know I liked you before you started dating John!"

Nikki thought back to all the years you've chased after her, to blind to see you were right for her. She's been so busy going to John, completely missing you. "Honestly, I should've chosen you, then I wouldn't be in this situation." She breathily chuckles at her own bullying.

You frown, grabbing her jaw to look at you. "Nikki, don't say that. You weren't with me for a reason. You wanted John, not me." Nikki could hear the sadness in your voice as you tried to cover it up to seem like the dominant one of the conversation.

Nikki bit her lip, looking at you up and down. "And what if I want you now?" You looked at Nikki, slowly shaking your head. "No Nikki no."

She nodded her head, scooting closer to you.           "Yes Y/n yes. I know you still like me, and I like you too! I can forget about John- No- you can help me forget about him." She grabbed your hand, pulling it towards her breast.

She slipped your hand past her bra, your hand swiping against her erected nipple. She moaned, biting her bottom lip in lust. You quickly pulled your hand back, taking a deep breath.