Triple H-My Good Little Helper

Pairing: Triple H x Assistant!Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Blowjob, Cursing, Degradation, Hair Pulling, Oral, (Triple H  Receiving) Praise, and Protected Sex.

Word Count: 1,632

Summary: Triple H is feeling stressed so he calls you to his office and takes his stress out on you by bending you over his desk.

A/N: First Time writing for Triple H. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You laughed at something a co-worker said as it was now your lunch break. "Yeah, and then I told him that he was gonna have to take up with the boss, not me!" You told a story to your co-worker.

Being Triple H's assistant is easy, but at the same time not. Obviously, there's many responsibilities you have, but it's kinda fun being his assistant, especially when he has a sort of thing for you.

Just then, the intercom turned on and the sound of your boss' voice caught your attention.
"Ms. Y/l, please come to my office asap. I repeat, Ms. Y/l, come to my office." The intercom cut off and all eyes were on you. You gave your co-workers a smile, worry hiding behind it. He sounded so angry.

Now you were trying to think if you did anything to piss him off.

You made his coffee before he came in, sorted some paperwork for next week's script, and even bought him lunch before going on your break, so what could you have done for him to be calling you in such an angry tone?

You stood in front of the door, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Sir?" You called, slipping inside. You closed it behind you and turned around only to see Triple H laid back in his chair, tie loose from his suit. He looked so stressed. "Y/n. Come take a seat." He said, patting his lap.

You listened to him, walking over and sitting on his lap. Triple H's hand came around your waist, pulling you closer to him. "Are you okay, Sir?" You asked him in a meek voice.

Triple H sighed, closing his eyes tightly. "Feelin' stressed today. Got some many people coming in my office asking me for matches." You nodded your head, understanding him.

Triple H is a very busy man when it comes to being the owner of WWE after his Father in Law, Vince, stepped down from the business.

"Been thinkin' about you. Need you to help me relieve some stress, yeah?" You frowned, looking around the office. This wouldn't be the first time you two fucked, but fucking while still on the job, with the possibility of someone walking in is risky.

"But Sir, what if someone comes in?" Triple H only chuckled, his hand snaking down your body. "No one's gonna come in here. I've asked Lisa to put the sign up on my door. Now come on, get to your knees."

You let him gently push you down to your knees, so that you were at eye level with the obvious boner that was fighting his suit pants.

You slowly reached up, palming the bulge, teasingly squeezing it. "God, you're so hard." Triple H growled, his hand grabbing your wrist. "Y/n. Don't play with me." You knew he wasn't playing judging by the tone of his voice.

You unbuckled his belt, and pulled his pants off with the help of him lifting his hips up. As his underwear came into frame, you licked your lips at the sight. You took his cock out, making eye contact while slowly jerking him off.

Triple H began to feel impatient, his hands coming to your head to pull you to his cock. You met him halfway, wrapping your lips around him. Triple H groaned above you, throwing his head back on his desk chair as you took him deep down your throat.