Solo Sikoa-Finally Free

Pairing: Solo Sikoa x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Cursing and Mentions of Abuse!

Word Count: 2,348

Request/Summary:

A/N: This was requested by someone on Tumblr

A/N: This was requested by someone on Tumblr. I actually HATE this so much! It's so long for no reason and I'm not that good at writing about abusive relationships. Anyways, Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You felt like you were trapped. Trapped in a place you didn't want to be in.

You were at your boyfriend's house, supposed to be having fun, but it was another night of him and his friends playing video games, while you sat on the floor watching.

They were yelling, eating like pigs, and you were constantly getting up to get more food. "Oh, popcorn's all out. Y/n go get us more food!" You grumbled at your boyfriend's voice, getting up and going to the kitchen.

You looked in the cabinets, but unfortunately there was no more. You walked back to the living room to break the news. "There's no more popcorn." Your boyfriend rolled his eyes. "Then go to the store and get us some!"

You looked outside seeing it was pitch black. "Uh no, it's dark out." Your boyfriend froze, pausing the game before turning to look at you. "What did you just say to me?" You opened your mouth to repeat yourself. "I said no! It's dark outside and I'm-" Your sentence was cut off by the feeling of your hair getting pulled.

You winced in pain, gripping at his wrist to let loose. "Brian stop you're hurting me!" He ignored you, dragging you to the bedroom. He pushed you on the floor, your head almost hitting the bed frame. "What the fuck is wrong-"

You cried out in pain when is fist connected to your face. You held your eyes in pain, looking up at him through teary eyes. He's never done this before. "You wanna say no? Disrespect me!? Huh?" Your eyes was full of fear as he slowly stalked to you.

"You're gonna go to the kitchen and make us something, and if it isn't good, I'm gonna beat you until you can't walk." He pushed your face away, your head hitting the end of the bed. You held your head and your eyes, feeling tears drop.

He walked back out to his friends, continuing to play the game like nothing happened. You slowly got up and went back to the kitchen, hoping you could make something good.

-

Brian's friends finally left and you felt relieved. You laid in bed under the blanket, trying to get some sleep. You felt the bed dip, and Brian's hand came around your waist and pulled you back.

He grinded himself against your crotch area, his boner obviously poking out. You groaned, pushing his hand off your waist. "Not tonight Brian, I'm tired." You closed your eyes, trying to get some sleep, but he wasn't having it, his hand continuously coming to your body.