Damian Priest-Thank The Girls

Pairing: Damian Priest x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Anal, Cursing, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Names, (Good Girl & Pretty Girl.) Oral, (Damian Receiving) Praise, Soft Sex, Spanking, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 2,908

Summary: You and Damian try anal for the first time.

A/N: First time writing for anal and it's with Damian! Let me know if I should write for it more or not. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Babe, we should try anal."

Damian froze as you said those words, stopping what he was doing. He turned to you with wide eyes. "What?" You giggled at his reaction.

"I said, we should try anal. All we need is a butt plug, y'know, to get me stretched, and then I'm ready."Damian couldn't believe what you were saying.

Out of the blue you just randomly say that? "Babe, where is this coming from?" He asked, confused.

He would gladly do anal with you, but it's the fact you told him that outta nowhere that makes him so curious.

You thought back to how the anal discussion came with a smile.

-

You were drinking with a few of your coworkers after a successful ppv.

You were with Rhea, Sonya, Liv, and Becky. The drinks were supposed to be a mini celebration, but after 3 too many, you all found yourselves a little tipsy.

The weirdest conversations would come up and you would all answer until Sonya asked a question. "Alright guy, tell me your favorite kink!"

Becky was first to start. "I like choking." Becky admitted, everyone looking at her. "You don't seem like the one to like being choked." Liv said and then went next. "Well I like a little spanking action."

Then Rhea. "Uh, I don't know, maybe dirty talk. I love teasing Buddy on how much better Dom is in the ring." Rhea winked.

You were gonna go next, but Sonya spoke up. "Anal is my favorite, hands down." All the girls began cheering and giggling, agreeing with Sonya. "Yes! That's the best!" Becky called out in her Irish accent.

Everyone was yelling and praising Sonya, but you were just sitting there. You've never done anal with Damian and you weren't even thinking about it until Sonya said something.

"Wait, Y/n, have you ever done anal?" Sonya asked, making all the attention come to you. You gulped, feeling a little embarrassed at your answer. "No."

A gasp could be heard coming from Liv. "Oh my, you poor thing. You're really missing out!" Rhea nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, Liv's right, you gotta ask Damian to do something about that, or I'll ask him for you." You let out a sigh, feeling as if everyone was judging you.

You don't really like the fact that someone's private part is gonna go inside the same place you poop. "It might feel weird at first, but give it some time and you'll love it better than your vagina!" You stayed silent, thinking over their words.

Later on after the awkward talk, Damian came to get you and take you home, so that's how you found yourself ending your story. "Wow, okay, y'sure you wanna do that? It's gonna hurt really bad."

You nodded your head, making your way over to him. "I'm sure. I wanna do this and only with you." Damian smiled at your words before getting up. "Okay, I guess I'll go by the shop and get one tomorrow. Any particular color?" As he asked you that question you began to blush.