Cody Rhodes-Relaxed

Pairing: Cody Rhodes x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Fingering, Fluff, Names, Nipple Play, Oral, (Reader Receiving), and Praise. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,402

Summary: Cody gives you a massage to help you relax after a long day which leads to another way of helping you relax.

A/N: Another Cody fic! At first I was gonna write this as just fluff, but I changed it to smut. Anyways, Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You let out a sigh as you closed your car door, pressing on the lock two times until a beep was heard. You walked up the concrete driveway of your shared home before jiggling the lock with your key.

You were ready to go inside, put your stuff down, take a shower, and lay down with Cody. Your thoughts were stopped when the door opened, your key still in the lock. It was Cody.

He was standing there with a warm inviting smile on his face. "Baby." He greeted, taking your purse from your hands. He guided you into the house, a hand on the small part of your back.

As you walked through the door, the sight of a massage table caught your eye. You then saw the table littered of oils. Confusingly, you turned to look at Cody. "Cody, what is this?" You asked him.

Cody gently set your purse down, and grabbed the coat that was on your shoulders. "Just a little setup for you. I wanna help you relax, I know you've had a long day at work." You gave him a small smile, letting him take your coat.

You watched as he walked to the door, hanging the coat on the hanging rack. "Strip for me and lay down on your stomach on the table." Before you could protest, Cody was walking away from you into the bathroom.

You shook your head, listening to him, and stripping from your clothes. You took a nearby towel and wrapped it around your body before getting on the massage table and laying on your stomach.

Cody soon came back, putting on some soft rain sounds from the TV. He then dimmed the lights, a nice peaceful darkness taking over the room.

You smiled, realizing how lucky you were. "Cody, baby, you didn't have to do all of this." Even though you couldn't see him, Cody shook his head, grabbing a bottle of oil.

"I know I don't, but I want to. You've worked hard today and you deserve this. Just let me help you relax." He lastly said, pulling the towel down and rubbing his hands together.

You laid there as his big soft hands smeared the oil on your back, a satisfied sigh coming out of your mouth. Cody smiled, hearing that. He wanted you to relax.

When you called him during your lunch break you sounded so stressed and upset. After you told him the reason why, (Your boss putting so much work on you while your co-workers sat around doing absolutely nothing.) you wanted nothing more than to go home and rest.

"Feel good?" Cody asked, getting a hum as a response. Your eyes were closed as his hands roamed across your body. As he added more oil, you felt yourself slowly getting lost in his touch.

Your eyes were closed, almost about to fall asleep when the slight tap on your hip caused you to wake up. "Flip over on your back, love." You whined, not wanting to move, but like the gentleman Cody is, he helped you, mostly doing all the work to flip you over.

Luckily, it wasn't bright in here otherwise your eyes would've been hurting. Cody carefully took the towel off, biting back a groan when seeing your naked body.

He rubbed more oil on the front of your body, hands slowly rubbing in between the gap of your breast. He was focused, watching your breast move at his touch. His fingers pinched at your erected nipple, a whine erupting from your lips.