Chapter 58

I just realised I said so many romantic thingies during smut [only to avoid the explicit content😐]

I may seem like a narcissist but I really felt proud of myself for writing that 'you make me breathless' para

And I also think I am gonna focus of Shubman's feelings for a while...I love it when he go all loverboy mode

ALSO IMP for my innocent beans, if there is someone who skipped the whole chap because of smut then please go back and read the part from where I mentioned the smut has ended.

Now let's get back to story ::

"I don't have any problem with Ishan you know it right," Mr Gill spoke.

He and his wife were in the kitchen while Mrs Gill was making dinner.

"I know," She hummed while rolling the  dough.

"He can stay for the night, but he doesn't have a home so I am sure the guy is likely to overstay his welcome. Shubman is going to let him stay for long enough too but you are understanding what I am saying right?" Mr gill said and she nodded her head putting two more tortillas in castrol.

"So after dinner tell Ishan to find a hotel or anything after the interview. We can let him stay till then but after that he should find a new place. He is a cricketer he can buy a new house as well," Mr gill continued.

Mrs Gill hummed finishing the meal and washing her hands.

"I will talk with Ishan tomorrow morning," She said.

"Naah you are going to talk with him just after the dinner," Mr Gill concluded.

"If you are that desperate then talk with Ishan by yourself. Go there and tell him right now what you think in front of Shubman." Shahneel said walking inside the kitchen.

"What are you doing here Neel?" Mr Gill raised his eyebrows.

"Just came to check if Maa needs any help. Surely she needed help but not for the dinner, rather she needed it from you," Shahneel scoffed.

"Just because I have let you go for talking with me like that once, it doesn't mean you can just say anything. You need to respect your dad," Mr Gill snapped.

"Dad trust me I am already being so much respectful by not telling everything to Shubman." Shahneel replied.

"What will you tell him? I have never taken any wrong step for both of you. I have done so much for you guys. But your thick head seems to forget everything. Is this how your mother raised you? To just be a rebellious kid?,"

"Ofcourse if we do something which is not of you liking then we are mother's child but if we make you proud then we become your child huh," Shahneel retorted.

"Look Neel y—"

"No Dad you can't manipulate me. Mom might be an easy target that's why you are here telling her to go tell Ishan she has a problem with him staying for a few days. If it is good for me and Shubman then why aren't you going to tell that to him?"

"Fine, I will tell him myself." Mr Gill scowled and walked out of the kitchen.

Mrs Gill slapped Shahneel's arm.

"Is it necessary to fight with your dad everytime?"

"Is it necessary to stay silent and force me to be silent as well? Just tell Shubman everything Dad has done to you and he will himself support you Ma–"

"Neel I am going to set up dinner on the table. So please stop bugging me," She huffed before taking castrol and other things to the dining table outside.