Chapter 19

Just gonna update and put my phone on charging coz it's on fudging 7 percent

-----

"Bhai are you sleeping?" Ishan whispered. Virat hummed.

"It's almost 2 am and we have practice early tomorrow so trying to sleep," Virat whispered back.

"Oh sorry for disturbing you," Ishan said closing his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Virat asked facing him.

"I am thinking of telling everyone tomorrow about myself. " Ishan replied. At that Virat slightly stood up.

"Are you sure? You can take some more time if you are not ready." Virat said putting his hand on Ishan's shoulder.

"No, I think it will be better if they will know. Should I tell Shubman before? He is hurt as I am keeping secrets from him." Ishan asked.

"Yeah you should, he is really worried for you. I think you should tell him everything so that he can stop overthinking." Virat hummed.

"Is he?"

"Of course he is. Just like the readers who are ready to think of the worst thing possible whenever the author leaves on a cliffhanger." Virat shrugged.

[ First Hardik, then Ishan and Rohit, Now Virat. The fourth wall be like Am I joke to you all?]

"But I am just scared, what if he is not comfortable with the lgbtq topic," Ishan mumbled.

"You won't know unless you ask him. Shubman is your best friend, Ishu, even if you murder someone he will still take your side." Virat snickered at the end. Ishan smiled.

"He will become my lawyer and prove that it was the person's fault who died in my hands." Ishan chuckled.

"Exactly, so don't worry. Everything will be okay. And if Shubman or anyone else has a problem with it, they can deal with me." Virat said with a reassuring smile. Ishan nodded, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders.

"Thanks, Bhai. I feel better already." Ishan said gratefully.

"Anytime, Ishu. Now get some sleep, we have practice early tomorrow." Virat said before settling back down.

Ishan closed his eyes, feeling a sense of relief. He can tell everyone tomorrow. They all will support him just like Rohit and Virat. After all, they are a family.

----

It was past 3 am, and everyone were sleeping, except one person, Shubman. They had to wake up at 6 am for the practice but still, he couldn't sleep.

Rohit was sleeping beside him while snoring loudly. But Shubman couldn't have an ounce of sleep. He got too much accustomed to Ishan listening to movies and songs in full volume and after that sleeping while hugging the soul out of him.

Without a tight hug, Shubman feels lonely, two hours before he asked Rohit bhai to hug him. He got a bonk on his forehead in return.

Rohit told him to hug a pillow instead.
Shubman remembers grumbling a response that the pillow doesn't feel like Ishan.

Rohit had replied that he also would not feel like Ishan, Shubman just joked that the height is almost the same. The punch he got in his gut was still hurting him now.

The pain was just an excuse though, it's not the real reason which kept him awake till now. He just wants to go and sleep like usual.

But what if he accidentally ends up waking Rohit? But Rohit is sleeping like a log, he wouldn't even wake up even if the hotel gets on fire.