Chapter 60

FUDGING 100K

I DONT DESERVE YOU ALL 😭😭

And here is your extra update!

Ps :: Mere exams ko bolo swaha

---

Untangling himself from Shubman's arms when he was asleep had to be the most difficult thing Ishan had ever done.

Shubman had such a strong grip over Ishan's body that Ishan was unable to move even a single bit.

And it was all because of Shubman's strength and had nothing to do with his own unwillingness to get away. No he was not at all feeling sad for the loss of warmth.

But as much as he liked the warmth he was feeling suffocated as well. He felt guilty for being so close to Shubman after the talk with Mr Gill.

Atleast Mr Gill didn't suspected Shubman to be homosexual as well. He just knew Ishan is gay and could influence his best friend as well if he continued to be with him all the time.

He felt guilty for lying that Shubman is just his friend but he can't let Mr Gill know the truth as well.

What will he do to Shubman if he knew about him?

He didn't cared for his own integrity. Everyone on social media were calling him the same.

What difference would it make if one more person said the same thing?

But Shubman is not getting the hate and Ishan would like it to stay that way only. Why let him experience the same thing Ishan had already experienced?

If Mr Gill found out the truth about their relationship, Ishan feared the consequences for Shubman.

He just want to protect Shubman, the world can be cruel sometimes.

Sighing Ishan slightly pushed the door and went out of the room.

He just want some fresh air. Being in the same room with Shubman was getting suffocating after all the things messing up his mind.

"Look like you are getting well accustomed to the house,"

Mr Gill's voice jolted him. Ishan squealed turning around to find him standing beside the door with an amused smile on his face.

"Uncle, oh it's you." Ishan sighed putting a hand over his chest.

"Yes its my house so I guess I can walk around?"

"Uh yeah, I didn't meant in that way, I was just surprised to see you here at this time. I thought you would be sleeping,"

"Beta ye baat toh mujhe bolni chahiye. Itni raat ko ese ghumna, mujhe toh gas ki problem thi isliye ghum rha tha vrna iss time pr ese bahar hum log nikalte nii. Especially agar kisi aur ke ghar mein ho toh,"

[I should be asking this question instead beta. Walking around this late, I have gas problem that's why I was strolling but if I was good then I would have never wandered out this late, especially when I am in someone else's house.]

"I just felt not good, so I thought to stroll a bit to get fresh air." Ishan pursed his lips.

"Who am I to question you now? You are a bit too modern but I suppose this is how the younger generation is? I am glad Shubman still holds onto our roots, our traditions," Mr Gill chuckled.

"Unc—" Ishan started but was interrupted by Mr Gill.

"Wait what happened to your neck?" Mr Gill pulled his collar down to see many hickeys lathered down his chest.