Epilogue [2]

A/N - I know you all are okay with reading the whole chapter but the word count was still too much...so I skipped the days of sangeet, mehndi and haldi... so skipping to the wedding day directly .Technically I promised about the wedding only so yeah.

----

"I can't believe I am getting married Dii," Shubman squealed for the nth time.

"If you said that sentence one more time then I will make sure you are definitely not getting married." She replied.

Shubman glared at her pulling his hand to his chest where the priest few minutes ago had tied the mouli after the Kangana Bandhna ceremony.

[A/N- The mouli is tied on both the groom and bride's hand during kangana bandhna so it's allowed on the groom. Also the Kaleere are allowed as well for the groom. I researched briefly for all rituals groom can do and only adding them so yeah...And also i am gonna do Punjabi wedding coz I am a Punjabi and knows the significance of each ritual of that in a better way ya know. So Isliye bihari style m nii krwaya coz itna pta nii bihari weddings ka]

"I will chop all your hair if you even said that again," Shubman scowled.

"Wow so now you are going to act like this after making my ears bleed with all your whining huh," Shahneel retorted slapping his head.

"I brought the Kaleere," Rishabh said coming inside with the other ict members as well.

The members had divided themselves in two parties. One for Shubman and One for Ishan.

While in Shubman's side, there were Virat, Jinx, Jadeja, Shreyas, Rishabh, Rinku, Ashwin and Shardul.

In Ishan's side, there were
Rohit, Rahul, Hardik, Tilak, Surya, Siraj, Jaiswal, Yuzi and Kuldeep.

The rest of the ict and seniors were coming at the evening for the main wedding rituals.

A few members even though wanted to come early but for some reasons they couldn't so they will also join later.

Jinx also wanted to come in the evening because of the sudden back pain but Virat had already dragged him in Punjab so here he was with Shubman.

Sara had also joined Shubman for all the rituals. But she was sitting outside with all the relatives, the ict's wives and children talking about some more important things and well also video calling Ishan.

Shubman had sneaked one time to peep into Anushka's phone and could see Ishan's lively face chatting with everyone.

Shahneel had to pull him back for the Kangana bandhan.

And now it was time for the Kaleere. Shubman's excitement was bubbling because for this ceremony they will be meeting.

"So shubi how did you survived two weeks without Ishan?" Virat chuckled.

"Bhaiya please don't start again. He has been living under the same roof with Ishan for four years! But still ye chaar din ki tanhayi mein isne 40 drame krdiye jese kabhi bina Ishan ke rahe hi naa ho janab," Shahneel scoffed.

[But still in these 4 days, sir has performed 40 dramas as if he can't even breathe without Ishan]

Everyone chuckled while Shubman's cheeks turned a bit pink in embarrassment.

"It's not like that, I just couldn't understand why Ishan had to go to Mayank's house for all the rituals." Shubman murmured.

"So that dono taraf ki aag barkarar rahe. Ab agar shaadi ke time bhi dono ek saath rahoge phir shaadi ke baad toh normal rhega naa. Atleast this way you guys will miss each other and the first night will be more intense" Jadeja winked.