Chapter 28

The doorbell rang  and Naman already knowing it's the attendant, told him to get in.

"Sir you asked specifically for me?" The waiter asked getting inside.

"Yeah, did you do what I asked for?" Naman asked.

"Yes sir, when the doctor was busy talking with the team I went inside their room and installed both the cameras." The waiter responded.

"Where?"

"One is just beside the shower head in the bathroom and it moves 360° the second is just above the cupboard in their room, it moves 320°" The waiter explained.

"Good job, here is your reward. Enjoy and make sure to close the door while leaving." Naman chuckled giving him a stack full of cash.

The waiter took it while thanking him and went out.

"Now let's see what my babe is doing" Naman shook his head opening his laptop and connecting it with the camera.

Within a few seconds Ishan's sleeping figure came into view. His eyebrows were furrowed while his lips were a bit pouty.

The sight was so beautiful. Naman could look at him for hours and that's what he intended to do even.

How can he do something else when he could watch Ishan being so pretty just for him. Work was overrated anyways.

Shubman got inside the room just within a few minutes, he went towards the bed sitting beside Ishan.

"Aren't you getting too close to him. Uske sone ka fayda utha rha hai kya" Naman scoffed seeing how Shubman kissed his forehead.
[Taking advantage of him when he is asleep huh]

Shubman ruffled his hair before getting up and walking towards the closet. He took out clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Fuck sweetheart, why are your teammates so close to you? Don't they know about the concept of personal space huh?" Naman rolled his eyes.

Before he could watch more there was a knock on his door.

"Come in" Naman said immediately closing the laptop.

Someone entered inside his room with a first aid kit.

"I am a junior physiotherapist, they told me to check your hand as it was badly scratched." The person explained.

"Who sent you?" Naman asked.

"The police, they told me to do your check up as you told them you fought with the kidnapper and got badly injured even." The junior physiotherapist told.

"Not badly injured but yeah you can check out my wrist." Naman said cuffing up his shirt to show the injury.

---

"Sir" The junior physiotherapist exclaimed while running towards Kamlesh, the senior physiotherapist.

"What happened? " Kamlesh asked.

"You know how Naman told that he was fighting with the kidnapper and got hurt. Well his wrist had a little bit of nail bits inside his skin. I collected them here in this pouch. We can find the culprit with this." He grinned widely.

"And how? We will go and match these nail bits with every Sri Lankan's nail?" Kamlesh sighed.

"Uhh no?"

"See I appreciate you are trying to find the kidnapper as well my boy but watch less crime patrol and let the police handle these things." Kamlesh said patting his shoulder.

He pouted a bit looking at the pouch he had sanitized so well. Sighing he just threw it at the small dustbin in the corridor. Well he can just help by taking care of Ishan instead of using his brain.

---

16th September, 2023

6:30 am

In Naman's room

He was smiling while laying on the bed with his laptop open.

Ishan was sleeping soundly with his limbs entangled with Shubman. His clothes were changed. He was wearing shorts and a big tshirt. It was definitely not of Ishan's because the tshirt was way too big for him.

The person who's t-shirt it could be, Naman didn't wanted to think about it.

Just a bit more time and then he can fill Ishan's wardrobe with his own clothes.

Ishan grunted before burrying his face into Shubman's chest.

"Good morning" Shubman cooed patting his back.

"What's the time?" Ishan asked.

"We still have half an hour before going to breakfast." Shubman replied.

"Shouldn't we get up and freshen up fast?" Ishan asked getting up.

"We can bath after having the breakfast too. Take rest and don't exert yourself." Shubman said.

"I am feeling good and I am not going to eat without even brushing up my teeth atleast." Ishan replied.

"You can freshen up later too. And I can bring the breakfast for you in the room also so you can rest some more." Shubman said.

"No I am absolutely fine see, okay a little bit cold but that's because of this ac." Ishan said.

"Yeah I turned on the ac at night because you were feeling hot. I changed your clothes as well so you could feel better." Shubman hummed grabbing the remote and turning off the ac.

"Thanks the t-shirt is quite comfy I might take it." Ishan chuckled looking at the tshirt.

"You can have any t-shirt you want to. Infact anything from my closet except the shorts they will be too big to fit on you." Shubman replied.

"You aren't even that much big." Ishan retorted.

"No I am serious. At night I changed you into my shorts and tshirt only. But when we slept later on the shorts slipped." Shubman snorted.

"Wtf, you are lying"

"No really, you know I was touching your butt and then I realised the shorts slipped. How small is your waist?" Shubman laughed.

Ishan glared at him suddenly pulling him into a headlock.

"What the fuck is wrong with this Shubman guy?" Naman retorted closing the laptop. If he watched it more then he would surely end up doing something. So instead he will just watch   Ishan when he will be alone.

Sighing he got up and went inside his bathroom to freshen up.

It's okay. Just one more day.

---

Man I wanted to show more comments but after the first five chapters the comments are too many amd almost all of them are super fun and crazy.

The creativity you all have is just fab—

I am in love with those comments 😭🤌