Chapter 15

Ishan was sleeping soundly inside his room, quite opposite to what everyone else were thinking.

Shubman was bewildered but before he could pounce on Ishan, Rishabh pulled him back.

"Don't be angry" He said.

"How is he here? And why did he not informed anyone before coming. Are we all idiots for worrying huh?"  Shubman retorted.

"Shubi call Rohit bhai first" Hardik said and Shubman nodded his head. Rohit bhaiya told him to call when he get in his room.

---

As per Rohit bhai's order nobody said anything to Ishan till they come back.

Ishan did woke up at some point hearing the commotion.

Seeing every member huddled up in his room, Ishan asked what happened.

"You know even though Shubman is the youngest member of the team, why is it you doing the childish things everytime?" Hardik asked.

"You could have atleast informed before going. We all were so worried." Shubman had said before Ishan was apologizing.

"Rohit and Virat bhai were looking for you all over the stadium. You are definitely going to get a beating when they will come." Rishabh said. 

Just the exact moment Rohit had entered the room with Virat walking behind him.

"This guy" Rishabh had retorted before jumping onto Ishan.

Virat quickly held him back before Rohit could do anything.

"Have you lost your brain? You are bloody 25 years old, don't you know how to be responsible? " Rohit glared at him.

"I am sorry bhai"

"Do hell with your sorry. Do you even know how much we all were worried  about you? Is this some kind of a joke for you? After the match we all wanted to relax but no we all were looking for you like fools while you were sleeping here." Rohit spat. The captain was really angry right now.

"I-i-i" Ishan stuttered not being able to form sentences, he felt his throat coggled as tears started forming in his eyes.

"Ishan you know Shardul was literally apologizing for not asking you where were you going at that time. It's not even his fault still he was feeling guilty all along." Virat said from beside.

"Yeah and all those security guard who were ready to hit the bed after a long duty in stadium but had to run upto places just to find where were you." Rohit continued glaring at him.

"Me and Virat were stupidly searching for you. We had to look upto all those cctv cameras fretting our ass off just to get a call from the staff telling you already came to the hotel a long time ago."

"Please forgive me, it will not happen again." Ishan sniffled.

"Better not,  because if it happens again I am not going to hold myself back." Rohit hummed. 

" You all should also get in your rooms and change into comfortable clothes. I want everyone to the buffet table in half an hour." Virat said and everyone started dispersing out.

"Stop crying, bhai was angry only because he was very anxious about you." Virat muttered pulling Ishan towards him.

"I am really sorry. I didn't meant to make anyone worried." Ishan spoke in between sobs and hide his face in Virat's shoulder.

"It's okay Ishan, we were worried because we care for you. Don't take the scolding to your heart bacha." Rohit said petting his head.

"I-I know. I know how much you all care for me but I again did a silly thing. I wanted to call Shubi when I was going back to hotel but my phone's battery died. I was just too overwhelmed to think of anything else. I am really sorry I was not thinking anything. I just wanted to get away and because of it you all had to suffer." Ishan sobbed.