Chapter 65

"So you mean they are a normal couple just like us?" Mrs Gill looked at Mrs Sharma who nodded her head.

"Yeah it has been normal even in the ancient time of our culture, as I just showed" Mrs Sharma shrugged.

They both were in the hall where Mrs Sharma was teaching her about sexualities and answering her questions.

"Then why almost everyone oppose lgbtq?"

"Because that is everyone's first instinct. Jab bhi kuch alag dikhta hai usse turant galat samajh lete hai,"

[Whenever we see something different we think it's wrong automatically]

"Not everytime it is like that,"

"Ofcourse it is, people oppose to every unique idea. Like when the phone was invented at first, everyone were criticizing Alexander but then you see now how it turned to such a great invention and so useful for us. And now people troll the other different concepts using the same phone,"

"Woah aunty you should be a philosopher," Shahneel squealed listening to Mrs Sharma.

"Oh hey beta, did you liked the dinner? Want anything else?" She turned to Shahneel.

"Nothing, and the dinner was fab. Thank you so much, btw what were you telling mom?" Shahneel chirped walking towards them.

"She was just teaching me about the basics of Shubman and Ishan's relation."

"So you already are accepting them?" Shahneel grinned.

"Give your maa some time, I am sure she will be loving Ishan in no time."

"Just like you do?"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"Uncle told me about how you wanted Ishan to be your damad instead,"

Mrs Sharma chuckled shaking her head.

"Oh I would have been successful too, if Ishan didn't loved your brother." She retorted.

"My choice doesn't even matter for you?" Mayank gasped walking into the hall with his father trailing behind.

"Now there is nothing which my unicorn slipper can't solve is it?" She laughed.

"By the way, where are Shubman and Ishan?" Mrs Gill asked seeing everyone in the hall except them.

"They are in Mayank's room talking privately for a bit," Mr Sharma said.

"Uh huh," Shahneel snickered.

"Don't worry Shahneel di they are talking only, dad were stalking them for whole five minutes before I had to drag him here" Mayank chirped.

"Hey I was just appreciating their bond. They were looking too cute snuggled up. The way Shubman was all cuddled up on Ishan's lap. He was looking such a botto- mmph" Mayank thrusted napkin into his dad's mouth.

"No Ishan is zero," Shahneel replied.

"What?" Mrs Gill looked at her daughter.

Shahneel stuttered realizing what she said.

"I mean Ishan feels like zero without Shubman." She bit her lip.

"Wait how do you know?" Mr Sharma's eyes widened.

"They both did it at our house just a while ago," She replied.

"Did what?" Mrs Sharma stared at Shahneel and Mr Sharma.

"T-they proposed so that's how I know Shubman feels he is the one for Ishan," She said focusing on 'one'.

Mr Sharma smirked.