Chapter 50

*Me ranting about how we should support all the authors*

*You all voting on the latest chapter and making it the second highest voted chapter within 12 hours*

Broo jo first highest hai usse bhi 3-4 hafte lge the itne saare votes aane mein and tum sabne 12 ghnte mein hi pichle wale chapter ko vote krdiye T^T ♡ And jo comments kre itne pyaare pyaare(>.<)

I lob you all *muah*

---

"Ishu are you sure?" Hardik asked again.

"Bhai yes I am sure. And I promised you naa I will come to you after a week, let me enjoy this week with my family please." Ishan said hugging Hardik.

"Okay, but if anything happens you are coming to me." Hardik said making Ishan snort.

"My family is not like the typical bollywood ones. They are very much caring bhai, you should come and meet them then you will understand. " Ishan chuckled.

Hardik hummed hugging him for one last time.

"Okay now I think I should go otherwise I will miss my flight," Ishan snorted budding hoodbye to the left members.

Many of them were already gone, their flights being earlier.

Rohit, Hardik, Shami, Siraj and Ishan were the only ones left.

But now Ishan was going as well leaving the rest of them enjoy their free time till their flight.

He messaged Raj bhaiya about his flight timings like he always used to. This time on Instagram well because he was blocked on messages and whatsapp.

Raj bhaiya left him on seen.
'Playing tricks on me huh' Ishan chuckled.

"Ignoring me only for surprising me when I get home. I know all you tricks" Ishan muttered to himself before going into the airport for his flight.

---

Flight to Patna was not much boring. He got a call from Mayank so he told him everything which happened in the past month.

Mayank asked him if can tag along to his home to which Ishan was quick to decline. His father already hates Mayank and Rishabh, because whenever Ishan used to do something weird they both were having his back. So his father thinks it's because of the two guys Ishan takes those decision.

Now for this also his father might think Mayank influenced him so he can't let Mayank come with him. Even though Ishan is feeling a bit scared, he could have brought someone with him.

But it's okay. It's his family. They will just scold him a bit and then will forget about everything.

With every step out of the airport, his bag felt heavy. Thank God there wasn't much public and with mask and Virat bhaiya's clothes nobody could identify Ishan.

Ishan looked around for some taxis but stopped when he found a familiar face.

Raj bhaiya.

He was talking on phone, a bit angry while conversing. Ishan smiled widely while running towards him.

"But sir I took today's day off because of some urgent matter. Is there not any other doctor available for the surgery?" Raj huffed out before jolting when someone hugged him tightly.

"What the fuck— No no sir I am not saying that to you!" Raj squealed out.

"Bhaiya" Ishan said looking at him with doe eyes.

"Sir give me a second I will call you back," Raj whispered out putting his phone back into his pocket while staring at Ishan who was still hugging him.