Chapter 27

When Shubman entered inside his room with Ishan in his arms he was met with everyone already sitting in his room.

"How is he?"

"Is he fine now"

"Guys shh" Shubman whispered and everyone silenced themselves.

Those who were sitting on the bed quickly got up and let Shubman put down Ishan.

"Can anyone call doc?" Shubman asked checking Ishan's temperature which wasn't going down at all.

"I am here, Surya called me to be in here ready incase something happened." Kamlesh Jain, their physio replied.

Shubman smiled and made space for the doctor to check him up.

"You all can go wait outside and talk meanwhile I will check him." Kamlesh said opening the medical kit he had.

Everyone hummed and started to walk out of the room.

"What happened to Ishan?" Rishabh asked once they all were out of the room.

"I don't know...when we get there he was barely conscious." Shubman sighed.

"What about the kidnapper? Police caught him right?" Hardik asked.

"Sri lankan police is also like our Indian ones, never on time." Shubman scoffed.

"So the kidnapper ran away? Or did you guys caught him"

"Where is Rohit and Virat bhaiya?"

"Are they okay?"

"Did they caught him or her?"

Everyone looked at Aditi.

"What? Can't the kidnapper be a female?" She asked.

"You are right. Was the kidnapper a male or female?"

"Did the kidnapper hurt any of-"

"Guys let Shubman reply first" Rahul said shushing everyone.

"Itna time laga rha hai kuch toh bol nii rha ye BP aur bda rha hai"
[He is not even answering anything and maintaining the suspense. My blood pressure is increasing because of him.]

"Aree toh bolne ka mauka toh do mujhe, sab ke sab wee wee wee bole jaa rhe ho"
[ Give me a chance to talk, you all are just babbling not even letting me tell anything]

"Muh mein lu*d ghusa ke betha hai kya jaldi bta"
[Do you have curd in your mouth. Tell us fast]

"Guys we should not use any explicit words, did you all forgot about the girl?" Hardik sighed.

"Ahh it's okay I don't mind. Infact when I get to know who is the kidnapper then uski ga*d toh main khud todungi."
[Then I will break his ass myself]

"Not you Aditi we were talking about Urvashi"

"Huh? Rishabh ke peeche Urvashi Sri Lanka bhi aagyi?"
[Did Urvashi followed Rishabh in Sri Lanka too?]

"No adi, we are talking about the 4 year old child who is listening to our story." Hardik explained.

"Aayein?"
[Huh?]

"You don't know about the readers?"

"No? Who are they?"

"It's okay we also took time to understand this thing. We had to break so many fourth wall to understand it." Shubman patted her shoulder.

Author :: You are technically still breaking the fourth wall.

Aditi :: Who is she?

Hardik :: Shubman's punching bag