Chapter 7

"It looks like a hickey"

"No it looks like a bruise"

"A bruise on a neck is either an insect bite or a hickey"

"No it's not the case always"

"Yes it is Mr mosquito"

"Ishu don't call me a mosquito"

"That's what you are now for a few days. Obviously when someone will ask me what happened on my neck I will not go and say 'Oh shubman just gave me a friendly hickey while fighting with me'. It is going to be a mosquito bite" Ishan glared at him.

"Everyone will know instantly that it's not a mosquito bite. " Shubman shrugged.

"Ugh you are a monster. I did not bit your arm that hard even" Ishan huffed. Shubman chuckled and looked at the mark on his neck.

It was not much visible when he bit his  neck but after a few hours it formed a deep purple shade on his neck.

"Sorry man, but you look like a clown now with your bruise on neck and eye" Shubman snorted. Ishan threw a pillow at his face.

"It hurts bish" Shubman huffed rubbing his nose.

"Good, that was the purpose only" Ishan looked at him for a second and showed his tongue to Shubman.

"What are you even doing there? Come back to the bed." Shubman asked.

"I have to hide this because of you otherwise if media got to see this tomorrow at match there will be so many rumors" Ishan huffed.

"Well a good news for you then my little  dynamite" Shubman chuckled and Ishan turned around from the dressing table to look at him.

"What?" Ishan raised his eyebrows.

"First come here" Shubman said patting the cushion beside him.

"Tomorrow we might not be playing finals against csk because there are chances of rain" Shubman replied when Ishan waddled towards the space beside him on bed.

"Congo you got more time to prepare against Dhoni sir" Ishan grinned.

Oh yeah Dhoni sir. His idol.

"Bro promise me you will cheer for me and not for Dhoni sir" Shubman said knowing very well how much Ishan adore his idol.

"When it will be your time to bat I will cheer for you" Ishan shrugged.

"Who will you cheer for Ishu? Gujarat Titans or Chennai Super king?" Shubman stared at him intensly. 

"Dhoni sir is my idol, you can't do this to me Shubi" Ishan whined.

"I am your best friend, your closest friend since under 19! You can't do this to me either" Shubman replied.

"Fine" Ishan grumbled and pulled the sheets on top of his head.

"Hey don't be angry on me now Ishu" Shubman said getting under the sheets as well to be face to face with him.

"I am not angry on you" Ishan retorted.

"Yes you are definitely not sulking right now" Shubman snickered.

"I just want to cheer for both the teams" Ishan pouted.

"Fine be the ultimate neutral supporter" Shubman replied. 

"Look who is sulking now" Ishan chuckled.

"I am not"

"Fine fine" Ishan laughed pulling the sheets off them. He climbed on top of Shubman, settling his thigh beside his hip.