Chapter 39

Love you all for the 50k views   >.<
Wrote this crackhead fic just for fun but the love you all gave to my fic thank you so much.

You all can request a specific scene and I might add it in the story ( if requesting romantic scene then sex se related bilkul nahi, kiss tak chlega bss)

[And don't you dare to ask for any romantic scene between the senior and junior physiotherapist. They are not a couple 🗣📣]

Chlo back to the story ab Chaman ka bhot hogya usse story se bhi htana hai ::

---

"What the fuck?" The whole table looked at Shubman who was digging his own grave.

"I don't know why I am saying all this? My mind is still fuzzy and I can't even think before speaking." He hid his face with his hands.

He wanted the ground to swallow him. It was so embarrassing gosh. Nothing in the world could be more embarrassing than this.

Just then Ishan stirred in the chair and sleepily moaned, "Just one more time baby,"

Okay something more embarrassing could happen.

He didn't dare to look at everyone at the table knowing full well they all heard what Ishan just said clearly.

"You guys definitely banged," Rishabh smirked.

"We didn't expected you to be a bottom Shubi" Surya shook his head.

"I am not a bottom," Shubman protested immediately.

"So you guys banged?" Virat asked.

"I-I don't know" Shubman sighed.

"How the fuck you don't know? You guys were naked in the bathroom all night. You gave one hickey to Ishu and these hickies on your neck, Ishu must have given to you. And now he is asking for another round in his sleep. What does it all mean?" Shreyas looked at him.

"Ugh how do I explain that I don't remember anything," Shubman whined, his face all red.

"You don't remember? Why?" Surya asked.

"Well shouldn't we first ask why they even did that? I mean Shubman very well remembers he gave this hickey to Ishan but why did he do that?" Hardik asked.

"Yeah you are right. Shubi do you have something that you want to tell us?" Virat raised his eyebrows.

"Ughh I can't do this alone. I was not the only one. Wake Ishan up too, he should also tackle all of your questions." Shubman huffed slightly shaking Ishan who was unaware of all this.

"So if we wake up Ishan will you tell us who was the top and who was the bottom?" Rishabh smirked.

"We didn't fucked," Shubman winced.

"You don't remember you said, what if you guys smashed?" Rishabh wiggled his eyebrows.

"I would never have sex with a boy let alone my bestfriend," Shubman muttered.

"Well you can be naked with your bestfriend giving him hickies while he give you hickies as well but you might not have fucked?" Shreyas raised his eyebrows.

"That's not what I mean," Shubman sighed.

"Then?"

"Guys guys, I guess it's not the right time to ask this. And how the heck can this boy sleep through all of this," Surya said pointing at Ishan who was sleeping soundly.

"This guy can even beat Kumbhkaran," Hardik snorted shaking Ishan who whined.

"Ishu rise and shine baby," Hardik chuckled at Ishan who just scrunched his nose at the response.